May 12, 2024, 11:28:14 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gin

famy

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II, The Blueprint 3, and Man on the Moon: The End of Day.

poor raekwon, I wanted his to get number 1 but he never stood a chance against Jay-Z ]:

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on August 16, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
Japandroids.

This caught my eye because I also got their album but I dunno it really didn't click with me.

Anyway, last album I got was Baseball: An Album By Sayanything.

It's clearly more lo-fi than their other recordings, which makes sense. It's definitely just as good though.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nate on September 16, 2009, 05:04:23 AM
The Resistance box set is amazing. I got the one with the 5.1 Surround disc, and its just awesome. Came with Vinyl and everything.
I got the box set too. giggle;

Two pictures I took of it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm a little disappointed that there's no artwork on the actual vinyl. Also, this is the first vinyl I've ever bought so it'd weird because I have no idea how to handle it correctly.

Overall a pretty cool package, but I'm not really sure where I'm going to keep it. It's huge. baddood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

"The first day of spring"-Noah and the Whales.

Randomly downloaded it, and it's really fitting my mood right now.

the shortest route to the sea

September 17, 2009, 01:07:43 PM #9440 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:14:27 PM by Alyssa the Glowing Sole
Quote from: Nate on September 16, 2009, 05:04:23 AM
The Resistance box set is amazing. I got the one with the 5.1 Surround disc, and its just awesome. Came with Vinyl and everything.

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 16, 2009, 10:26:48 PM
I got the box set too. giggle;

Two pictures I took of it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm a little disappointed that there's no artwork on the actual vinyl. Also, this is the first vinyl I've ever bought so it'd weird because I have no idea how to handle it correctly.

Overall a pretty cool package, but I'm not really sure where I'm going to keep it. It's huge. baddood;

Fuck you guys ;_;

Is it awesome?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'm not too impressed with the new muse album, but then again I've never really been a fan.

Daddy

"Jesus Christ" - Brand New.

Because Riss from last.fm said to. baddood;

Daddy

famy

Quote from: JMV on September 17, 2009, 02:14:20 PM
"Jesus Christ" - Brand New.

Because Riss from last.fm said to. baddood;
lol riss
idk jessica suggested me to listen to that too but i didnt |:

"Superman Lover" - Johnny "Guitar" Watson

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

I started listening to The Resistance and thought it was a huge letdown, so I stopped. Does it pick up after track 3?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

the shortest route to the sea

"Grand" - Matt & Kim

Saw them play live at an arts camp I went to. They were much better. This is sorta nice but sorta derivative, expressive yet unvaried. I think I might get more into it over time.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Travis

discovery - daft punk

the first half is cool but some of the songs are flat out boring

sans culottes

Quote from: Hïro on August 20, 2009, 08:19:35 PM
BRMC - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Howl - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
I love these albums. Do you got Baby 81, too?

Currently downloading Mr. Tambourine Man by the Byrds.
I support BUSH

Go Up