May 08, 2024, 11:44:27 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

the book of right on

Zach

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Selkie

Poison Was the Cure - Megadeth

The solo at the end gets me incredibly pumped for some reason. It's short but so sweet

Andria

Samus Aran

"Televators" by The Mars Volta

only MV song i truly love

Andria

I am not a big fan of mars volta to be honest  :( i think ilyena is the only one i really really like.

Cavalettas-The Mars Volta

Selkie

Y'all need to listen to Octahedron

With Twilight As My Guide - Mars Volta

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Samus Aran

Quote from: coz on August 19, 2009, 07:28:44 PM
Stones - Wild Horses

Best song ever. srsly

As fantastic a song "Wild Horses" is, it just doesn't stand up to the behemoth Stones songs on Let It Bleed if you ask me. My favorite Stones song is "Gimme Shelter" (I know, popular choice, but in this case the popularity happens to be understandable), and while it's not my favorite song ever, it's pretty damn close. Probably tied for second or something.

I dunno, I think my favorite song ever is The Who's "Love, Reign O'er Me."

Anyway..."Got a Feelin'" by The Mamas and the Papas

YPrrrr

a bunch of great lake swimmers songs because i cant decide whether or not i like them

Skylark

the book of right on

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on August 19, 2009, 09:05:49 PM
a bunch of great lake swimmers songs because i cant decide whether or not i like them

but they're so gentle and lazy, how can they be hard to enjoy akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2009, 09:22:42 PM
but they're so gentle and lazy, how can they be hard to enjoy akudood;
because I'm not really in the mood for that right now... I have a feeling I would enjoy them more if I was listening to them at night with all the lights off.

Go Up