May 03, 2024, 01:45:27 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Nate

Andria

Nate

Nate

I pre-ordered The Resistance by Muse.

Geno

Blackwater Park by Opeth because thief made me
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

the book of right on

Daddy

Daddy

uh:

He Poos Clouds by Final Fantasy because Guff

then lawlz said the magnetic fields so i got distortion and 69 love songs volume 1

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nate on August 16, 2009, 01:19:28 PM
I pre-ordered The Resistance by Muse.
Fuck yeah, I pre-ordered the crazy $100 version.

Have you heard the two songs released so far? I personally thought Eurasia was kinda lacking but Uprising is more of the Muse I know and love. thumbup;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

famy

"Dreamer" - Prince
lol

idk im trying to listen to every prince song ever because someone pissed me off

this song is from his newest album, which was surprisingly good. he's really showing jimi hendrix's influence on him on this track

Daddy

Quote from: whiny bitch on August 16, 2009, 06:30:02 PMidk im trying to listen to every prince song ever because someone pissed me off
was it me

i bet it was me

famy

Go Up