May 03, 2024, 03:39:06 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1 -- The Flaming Lips

I LOVE IT

WHAT OTHER ALBUM SHOULD I GET

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on January 22, 2009, 06:51:41 PM
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1 -- The Flaming Lips

I LOVE IT

WHAT OTHER ALBUM SHOULD I GET
TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE SATELLITE HEART.

AND THE SOFT BULLETIN.

AND IN A PRIEST DRIVEN AMBULANCE.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on January 22, 2009, 07:38:48 PM
TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE SATELLITE HEART.

AND THE SOFT BULLETIN.

AND IN A PRIEST DRIVEN AMBULANCE.

The only other album I've tried by them so far is At War With the Mystics and it's pretty good if you ask me. It has some serious low points, but the high points are fantastic.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Scotty 2 Hotty on January 22, 2009, 09:03:22 PM
The only other album I've tried by them so far is At War With the Mystics and it's pretty good if you ask me. It has some serious low points, but the high points are fantastic.
Yeah, why haven't you gotten more? baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on January 23, 2009, 11:35:55 AM
Yeah, why haven't you gotten more? baddood;

idk because i got other albums to worry about

actually three CDs finally arrived like two days ago here at home so i'm just now getting to listen to them

working on The Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream right now...the other two are Porcupine Tree's Stupid Dream and The Flaming Lips' Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

before i had only pirated Yoshimi n_u

l a c e y

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2009, 03:21:33 PM
idk because i got other albums to worry about

actually three CDs finally arrived like two days ago here at home so i'm just now getting to listen to them

working on The Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream right now...the other two are Porcupine Tree's Stupid Dream and The Flaming Lips' Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

before i had only pirated Yoshimi n_u
But The Flaming Lips are so good. :(

Hiro

Placebo Headwound

Daddy

Samus Aran

"Even Less" by Porcupine Tree

Oh god, only like 20 seconds into the Stupid Dream album and I already love it.

Go Up