May 08, 2024, 02:37:20 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ezlo on November 12, 2008, 05:37:49 PM
Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin

i approve of this

I know I usually say Houses of the Holy is my favorite Zeppelin album, but recently I've been suddenly leaning toward their debut album more than anything else. It's just, god damn, that amazing trio of songs (Dazed and Confused, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, You Shook Me) plus the general greatness of the other material (except for the slightly lackluster Your Time Is Gonna Come) makes it one hell of a debut.

So I think Houses and their debut are now tied as my favorite album ever, let alone favorite Led Zeppelin album.

don't let's

Matt™

noodle_976

superheroes - daft punk

UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR UP IN THE AIR

Matt™

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 12, 2008, 09:46:12 PM
superheroes - daft punk

UP IN THE AIR x??

I just lol'd.

"Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue" by Toby Keith

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: The Fifth Beatle on November 12, 2008, 09:59:58 PM
I just lol'd.

"Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue" by Toby Keith
what a coincidence goowan

Find the River - r.e.m.

"Me, my thoughts are flower strewn
Ocean storm, bayberry moon.
I have got to leave to find my way.
Watch the road and memorize
This life that pass before my eyes.
Nothing is going my way."

lfctwentytwo

Quote from: The Fifth Beatle on November 12, 2008, 07:05:38 PM
Black Ice by AC/DC, I believe was the last album I got.

i thought i was bad with hefty fine back in 05 but thats ridicolous lmao at least ac/dc are a great band

don't let's

Nate

thezerofire

Gin

CruelPleasure

sans culottes

I support BUSH

CruelPleasure

famy

Go Up