May 12, 2024, 05:16:29 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 07:35:45 PM
"The National Anthem" by Radiohead

I picked up Kid A two days ago at a thrift store for $5. Naturally, it was used, but it's also in near-perfect condition anyway, so that's a pretty cool deal. I can't say I like the album more than OK Computer, but it's still damn good. Just not sure I like the approach of "less lyrics, more instruments" as much as I thought I would.
Yeah Kid A is pretty good, just got it like 2 days ago as well.
I didn't like Amnesiac though.
Still need Hail To The Thief

Placebo Headwound

"Weighty Ghost" -Wintersleep

Dear God, I love this album. I have to get all their others. baddood;

Hiro

I decided to listen to that too steal, i don't much remember it. I'll give you my opinion when i finish

Placebo Headwound

Hiro

Yeah pretty good song, i could see moments where it would be absolutely beautiful. I still like Ok Computer the most, but who doesn't?

Hiro

Punkrocker - Caesars.  Good one there, but then again they're all good.

Hiro

Hiro

Hiro

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, BALTIMORE. MAN IT'S HARD, JUUUUUUUST A LIVIN'

Hiro

Quadrapost: Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead. Beautiful.

The artist formally known

Death Whispered A Lullaby - Opeth

I haven't listened to Opeth in a while and Damnation longer. I sang to it on the way home. It almost made the ride not so freaking cold.

Driving a Jeep Wrangler

Selkie

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 07:35:45 PM
"The National Anthem" by Radiohead

I picked up Kid A two days ago at a thrift store for $5. Naturally, it was used, but it's also in near-perfect condition anyway, so that's a pretty cool deal. I can't say I like the album more than OK Computer, but it's still damn good. Just not sure I like the approach of "less lyrics, more instruments" as much as I thought I would.

It took me a while to like Kid A more than OK but after that while I kinda feel like OK is incredibly empty compared to Kid A.

Kid A is my second favorite album of all time. Frances the mute beats it.

Skylark

the book of right on

sans culottes

Big Brother & The Holding Company - Turtle Blues
I support BUSH

Houdini

Quote from: steal on August 09, 2008, 01:25:54 AM
H. - Tool

the H stands for half empty. kind of amusing if you think about the physical structure of the capital H. befuddlement
I always thought the H stood for heroin.

Quote from: Hiro on August 09, 2008, 01:12:12 AM
Yeah pretty good song, i could see moments where it would be absolutely beautiful. I still like Ok Computer the most, but who doesn't?
OK Computer used to be my favorite, but ever since In Rainbows came out I haven't liked it as much. Right now my favorites are In Rainbows and Kid A.

Go Up