May 03, 2024, 11:53:56 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

"Reverie/Harlequin Forest" -Opeth

IN TO THE TREEESS
PAST MIDDLE GROOOUUND
AND FURTHER AWAAY FROM MY HOOOOOOOOOME

Placebo Headwound

LCK

reeper

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on May 25, 2008, 11:50:10 AM
"The Wizard" -Black Sabbath

that's my favorite black sabbath song

"Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent

Daddy

Samus Aran

reeper

Dead Man's Diary by Quo Vadis

The drummer is amazing

reeper

Quote from: steal on May 25, 2008, 04:18:03 PM
Buying New Soul - Porcupine Tree

From the audio rip of the Arriving Somewhere DVD. God damn, all of PT's "B-sides" are just as great as the songs that end up on the albums. Must be hard to pick which ones make the cut. :(
I had a hard time believing Insignificance is a B-side album.

Wake up as a Gun is so beautiful but as Steven said, it seems to lead up to something but he couldn't find something for it to lead up to.

reeper

Quote from: steal on May 25, 2008, 04:26:41 PM
I mostly don't like Insignificance much because like half of the songs are just slightly different versions of songs on Signify, but other than that it's pretty great. I love the Wake as Guns and the acoustic version of Nine Cats.

If you have "Recordings" please upload it for me because it's a b-sides collection from the  Stupid Dream and Lightbulb Sun sessions and I can't find it anywhere and I don't want to wait for it to be reissued later this year. :'(

So Called Friend - Porcupine Tree
Another B-side, it would have fit in very well with Deadwing, but I can see why it was left off. It would just disrupt the flow of the album. Well, unless they put it in place of Shallow, but Shallow's a better song.

I've heard like half of it through the DVD-A that comes with the Stupid Dream reissue and Buying New Soul being on Arriving Somewhere, and it's all fantastic.
I can't find it either, not that I looked too hard.

I love the intro to Access Denied, the song. I don't know why because it's so simple and quite lame but thats probably the exact reason I like it.

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on May 25, 2008, 04:36:56 PM
upload it for me pleeaaaassee :]
uh first I've gotta finish putting everything on external HD and then restore the thing (wiping everything) and then put the music back on because I got blue screen of death'd.

36chambers

sans culottes

Quote from: Kaz on May 25, 2008, 01:16:25 PM
that's my favorite black sabbath song

"Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent

that's my favorite ted nugent song

i thought you hated him

James Gang - Woman
I support BUSH

Go Up