May 03, 2024, 02:51:13 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gin

reeper

Quote from: Jesus on February 29, 2008, 04:13:29 AM
"White Walls" -Between The Buried And Me

They actually sound good when their singer isn't screaming. They sound a little generic when he's screaming. doodthing;
Seriously. But they kicked ass live, so much ass, screaming was good, but not better then average.

The played the whole Colors album too.

Quote from: Jesus on March 01, 2008, 06:08:10 PM
"What is Beauty" -Winds
One of my favorite bands.

I was happy to see this because I was the first person I knew who had heard of them and no one listens to them enough, not even me. :(

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on March 02, 2008, 04:37:44 AM
Seriously. But they kicked ass live, so much ass, screaming was good, but not better then average.

The played the whole Colors album too.
I'm gonna be seeing them at Prog Nation '08 in May, two nights in a row. doodella;

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Daddy

sans culottes

I support BUSH

[hedy]Zidone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Co-Z on March 02, 2008, 12:05:07 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0AtyJPzbzG4

The studio version is just alright... it's just kinda boring. The guitar just gets kind've annoying, the synths sound too much like a computers and get annoying, and Rob sounds like a fucking robot. In fact, when Miyamoto needed a name for the NES's robot, he was probably listening to Dancing Days and thought "Fuck this, I'm just gonna name it R.O.B. because that Robert Plant guy sounds like a fucking robot".

And that jootoob video isn't good enough. Get the CD, pop it into your stereo, turn it up, and enjoy. I can't believe that so many people own all the Zepp studio albums yet they don't have How The West Was Won.

Led Zeppelin - Bring It On Home (How The West version)

You're kind of stuck up about How the West Was Won, you know that? It's getting a bit annoying. The studio version is great. It's not one of their best songs by any means, but I still like it a lot. Yes, I own all the studio albums. No, I don't yet have How the West Was Won. I don't blow all my money on CDs. I'll get it when I get around to it, okay?

"Lady Stardust" by David Bowie

Daddy

"Notorious Thugs" - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ft. The Notorious B.I.G.

if you have biggie's album it's the other way around

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The Speaker Of Words

sans culottes

Nuge - Cat Scratch Fever
Quote from: Kazarus on March 02, 2008, 11:31:52 AM
You're kind of stuck up about How the West Was Won, you know that? It's getting a bit annoying. The studio version is great. It's not one of their best songs by any means, but I still like it a lot. Yes, I own all the studio albums. No, I don't yet have How the West Was Won. I don't blow all my money on CDs. I'll get it when I get around to it, okay?

LOL INORITE. It's till totally awesome and made me love LZ even moar. If you don't wanna buy it, torrent it.
I support BUSH

Daddy

LCK

Daddy

"In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3" - Coheed And Cambria

Go Up