May 06, 2024, 02:40:27 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Samus Aran

"Busy Being Fabulous" by The Eagles

From their new album, Long Road Out of Eden. I must say, it sounds just like an old Eagles album for the most part. The track before this reminded me quite a bit of "Take it Easy." The opening short track sounded a bit like some cheesy boy band due to the weird harmonized vocals with no instruments in the background, but whatever.

Still seems like a solid album so far (though this is only the third track in the song) for any Eagles fan.

UnagiPower

Samus Aran

"What Do I Do with My Heart" by The Eagles

Ack, more boy band influence. Not that great of a track, but not horrible.

Houdini

Quote from: reefer on January 09, 2008, 11:54:35 PM
E.S.P. Mirage by Vintersorg. Jesus Christ I love all of their work, Vintersorg is so amazing (The guy, but also the band.)
My brother is into them. He burned me one of their CDs, but I still haven't listened to it yet.

Quote from: Kaz on January 10, 2008, 06:27:08 PM
"Busy Being Fabulous" by The Eagles

From their new album, Long Road Out of Eden. I must say, it sounds just like an old Eagles album for the most part. The track before this reminded me quite a bit of "Take it Easy." The opening short track sounded a bit like some cheesy boy band due to the weird harmonized vocals with no instruments in the background, but whatever.

Still seems like a solid album so far (though this is only the third track in the song) for any Eagles fan.
Ugh, I hate the Eagles. For me, their only redeeming quality is Joe Walsh, who is a badass guitarist and shouldn't waste his time with boring shmoes like Don Henley and Glenn Frey.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on January 10, 2008, 08:01:51 PM
Ugh, I hate the Eagles. For me, their only redeeming quality is Joe Walsh, who is a badass guitarist and shouldn't waste his time with boring shmoes like Don Henley and Glenn Frey.

I like them. :'(

But yes, Walsh is truly a badass guitarist. I take it you enjoy his solo material, like I do?

Houdini

Quote from: Kaz on January 10, 2008, 08:03:13 PM
I like them. :'(

But yes, Walsh is truly a badass guitarist. I take it you enjoy his solo material, like I do?
Yes. I also like James Gang.

Daddy

FullmetalGanon

Crack House - Fat Joe Ft. Lil Wayne Instrumental Version
srsly

36chambers

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

"Roll Over Beethoven" by Electric Light Orchestra

Such an awesome cover.

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on January 11, 2008, 10:17:33 PM
"Roll Over Beethoven" by Electric Light Orchestra

Such an awesome cover.
ELO is awesome but for some reason they're never near my first 100 bands to listen to from my itunes, just get bored of them or something

listen to Yes by the way, if you do, listen to them more.

Go Up