May 03, 2024, 02:37:36 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

"Goliath" -The Mars Volta

New single is fucking awesome.

reeper

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 05:27:22 PM
...I don't think there's a such thing as a Doors compilation without "Riders on the Storm." It was one of their biggest hits. You probably read it wrong.
Jesus Christ I love that song, in fact I'll play it now.

Reminds me of traveling in a car while it's raining dark at night. There aren't many songs that remind me of things but usually it's a good thing, that just happens to be one of them.

Raining because the song intro is just rain.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 11, 2007, 05:49:46 PM
Jesus Christ I love that song, in fact I'll play it now.

Reminds me of traveling in a car while it's raining dark at night. There aren't many songs that remind me of things but usually it's a good thing, that just happens to be one of them.

I always listen to that song when it's raining outside, especially if I'm driving or if there's a thunderstorm. Such a damn good song.

reeper

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 05:51:36 PM
I always listen to that song when it's raining outside, especially if I'm driving or if there's a thunderstorm. Such a damn good song.
I wish I had some blank CDs or an iPod, I cannot listen to anything in my car but Opeth or Borknagar.

LINK2K9

The Song Remains The Same-Led Zeppelin-Live at the O2 2007

The still kick so much ass for a bunch of old dues. Then again, IT'S FUCKIN' LED ZEPPELIN.

lol lara lol

greg400

YPrrrr

reeper

Quote from: steal on December 11, 2007, 06:57:04 PM
Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin - Fant?mas

The longest song ever recorded, I believe. It's 1 hour 14 minutes and 17 seconds.

It's really strange, it sounds like weird ambient music with random outbursts of metal.
Do want

reeper

Hey Steal

http://www.youtube.com/v/6Ifuhp5l0CM

That song doesn't seem amazing yet but if I were that band I would make it into a movie much like The Wall. I'll listen to it as soon as I can which is soon but I can't wait to.

reeper

HOLY SHIT THAT ALBUM IS FROM MIKE PATTON FROM MR. BUNGLE

Dude, this totally surprises me that I'm surprised because it sounds a lot like some tracks on Mr Bungle albums.

YPrrrr

Year without a Santa Claus...

Snow Miser song pseudo;

Houdini

Quote from: reefer on December 12, 2007, 02:40:53 PM
HOLY SHIT THAT ALBUM IS FROM MIKE PATTON FROM MR. BUNGLE

Dude, this totally surprises me that I'm surprised because it sounds a lot like some tracks on Mr Bungle albums.
King Buzzo from the Melvins is also in Fantomas, as well as DAVE FUCKING LOMBARDO

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon

I need to start picking up actual albums, because alot of my cd's are Greatest Hits.

Houdini

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up