May 03, 2024, 09:24:02 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

"Top of the World" by Van Halen

It's sort of annoying how many Van Halen fans don't even give the Hagar era a chance. Sure, it's not as good, but it has at least a few great tunes. You're no real Van Halen fan if you can't at least admit that For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge had some great songs, this being one of them.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

"I Am the Walrus" by The Beatles

I used to listen to this song religiously.

Daddy

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

"Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore:  B. Pour Another Icepick" -The Mars Volta`

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 04:30:14 PM
Please continue. thumbup;
I just finished the album awhile ago and don't feel like listening to anything right now. ;_;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

December 11, 2007, 04:33:02 PM #2322 Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 05:41:22 PM by NotSid
I was so tempted to buy the best of the doors at K-Mart but It didn't have Rider's on the Storm so I was like "i'm going to go get Zeitgiest"

Bad News: Zeitgeist is rather mediocre

Good News: It has more good tracks out of bad tracks.

Samus Aran

Quote from: NotSid on December 11, 2007, 04:33:02 PM
I was so tempted to buy the best of the doors at K-Mart but It didn't have Rider's on the Storm so I was like "i'm going to go get Zeitgiest"

Bad News: Zeitgeist is rather medicre

Good News: It has more good tracks out of bad tracks.

...I don't think there's a such thing as a Doors compilation without "Riders on the Storm." It was one of their biggest hits. You probably read it wrong.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 05:27:22 PM
...I don't think there's a such thing as a Doors compilation without "Riders on the Storm." It was one of their biggest hits. You probably read it wrong.
you're right, I think that damn white, plastic thing they put around the case blocked it.

oh well.

Go Up