May 03, 2024, 03:40:21 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Samus Aran

Daddy

mariofreak

Samus Aran

reeper

Vesperian Sorrow - Spiral Symphony, I love this shit so much

Samus Aran

UnagiPower

UnagiPower

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 10, 2007, 03:16:40 PM
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin II  wub;

Would you be surprised if I said Led Zeppelin III is better?  caterpie;

"Out on the Tiles" by Led Zeppelin

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 10, 2007, 05:22:37 PM
Would you be surprised if I said Led Zeppelin III is better?  caterpie;

"Out on the Tiles" by Led Zeppelin

:O

I've only listened to a few of the songs on it, them being The Immigrant Song and Gallows Pole. Which I like, but I didn't listen to the rest of the album.  caterpie;

The Ox - The Who

Will listen to III after awesome The Who song.

Samus Aran

September 10, 2007, 05:32:33 PM #1601 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 05:35:43 PM by Kazmanian Devil
Quote from: UnagiPower on September 10, 2007, 05:25:12 PM
:O

I've only listened to a few of the songs on it, them being The Immigrant Song and Gallows Pole. Which I like, but I didn't listen to the rest of the album.  caterpie;

The Ox - The Who

Will listen to III after awesome The Who song.

Yeah, pretty much the only thing wrong with III is "That's the Way" and the last track, which isn't really even a song. It's called "Hats Off to (Roy) Harper." It's some pretty bizarre stuff.

The rest of the album is beautiful though, especially the orgasmic "Since I've Been Loving You." A lot of people don't like "Tangerine" so much, but I love it. I guess the country-ish feel of it is a turn off to some, but whatever.

The best songs on the album, if you ask me, are "Immigrant Song," "Gallows Pole," "Since I've Been Loving You," and "Out on the Tiles."

"Down by the Seaside" by Led Zeppelin

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 10, 2007, 05:32:33 PM
Yeah, pretty much the only thing wrong with III is "That's the Way" and the last track, which isn't really even a song. It's called "Hats Off to (Roy) Harper." It's some pretty bizarre stuff.

The rest of the album is beautiful though, especially the orgasmic "Since I've Been Loving You." A lot of people don't like "Tangerine" so much, but I love it. I guess the country-ish feel of it is a turn off to some, but whatever.

The best songs on the album, if you ask me, are "Immigrant Song," "Gallows Pole," "Since I've Been Loving You," and "Out on the Tiles."

"Down by the Seaside" by Led Zeppelin

lol  caterpie;

Alright actually I'll listen to III later. For some reason your mentioning of country makes me want to listen to Bob Dylan...

Mr. Tambourine Man- Bob Dylan

I could listen to this song countless times.  wub;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up