May 15, 2024, 08:13:44 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

"Hollywood Nights" by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

Wrench

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

YPrrrr

Stadium Arcadium album

Best by RHCP imo, I don't care if it isn't as popular

Samus Aran

I just finished downloading At War With the Mystics by The Flaming Lips.  doodthing;

I'll get around to buying it eventually. I always eventually pay for albums I enjoy, although it often takes a while for me to bother considering I have to spend money on other shit like gas.

How about you guys?  befuddlement

Geno

oh god I haven't download or bought an album in forever.  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on October 08, 2008, 10:14:29 PM
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea would be the last album I bought. I usually buy like one album a week.

Yeah I noticed you listening to it on last.fm. Good choice, because it is indeed a great album.

me003

Dalek.

Don't know too much about it.   befuddlement
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Hiro

Skylark

Quote from: steal on October 08, 2008, 10:21:33 PM
I heard so much about it here that I just had to check it out. I like buying things I've never heard before, it feels so much riskier and more rewarding than just downloading music.

That always is fun but I hate when I buy something I don't like. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is great album though. A very good choice.

the last album I bought was Paul Baribeau's Grand Ledge
the book of right on

The Speaker Of Words

"Dig Out Your Soul" by Oasis

Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Hiro

Hotel Yorba by The White Stripes. wait, now it's Hard To Bear by The Futureheads

Hiro

Go Up