May 14, 2024, 07:22:14 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: YPR Classic on August 15, 2013, 01:18:36 PM
Can't wait to buy some sweet LoL skins with all the RP I earn
what

Snowy

Quote from: YPR Classic on August 15, 2013, 01:18:36 PM
Can't wait to buy some sweet LoL skins with all the RP I earn
stop that

stop that right now

ME##

i'll get a lol skin with yp r

Hiro

QuoteOne line in Rockstar's official description of their GTA Online trailer led some readers to speculate that GTAO would be tied to an online pass: "Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st." Not so, a Rockstar spokseperson told Kotaku. There is no online pass or code required for activating GTAO. Just buy GTA V and it'll become available via GTA V's character wheel (the fourth of four slots) on the first of October.

There you have it, David  giggle;

ME##

priase allah

now just make all dlc except major expansions free :(

Hiro

Quote- The camera will zoom out and pan away to your online character seamlessly. During the animation, a matchmaking process will be in progress.
- Matchmaking will depend on which friends are playing, and what people have ranks near yours.
- You can do almost anything you can do in single player in GTA Online.
- Each mission requires a rank depending on difficulty and complexity. The bigger your rank, the more difficult the missions will be.
- There are around 700 missions in GTA Online.
- Missions will be ordered randomly as you play Online.
- For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver. This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.
- Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.
- There will be descriptions to help each character on its heist function.
- You can change weather, time of day, time you want it to rain or to be a certain weather state, radio station to be tuned at the start of the race or mission in the Content Creator.
- There is something called "team lives". If you have 4 team lives and 4 people, if everyone dies there will be 0 lives left, or if you die 4 times, the team will have 0 lives left, which means if anyone dies, it's mission failed.
- You can watch races and deathmatches on your apartment TV.
- There are masks to hide from the cops.
- The Online will be run on the Social Club servers, data will be stored on the cloud. There are datacenters from NY to San Diego, and more Rockstar studios.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote-by pressing buttons on the controller, the player can seemlessly traverse across the map
-developers let straights and gays both play the game unrestricted
-normies get all access Rockstar Club dlc
-Developers call Boyah user Hiro a "big fuckin' moron" and "isn't even worth the salt on my chips"
-local co-op
-comes with manual, plastic case/shrinkwrap, and so much more?
-friendly to backseat gamers
-sorry no blacks

ME##

Hiro

So people who preorder the game in the EU PS Store can now pre-load the game:

Music that plays for the game on the PS3 menu:
[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14596765/GTAForums/GTAV/MOV_0011.mp4_01.mp3[/mp3]

IT'S HAPPENING OMG

[spoiler]I think i'm going to have to cut myself off from GTA news from now on, for fear of spoilers if/when the game leaks myface;[/spoiler]

NEARLY 25 DAYS TO GO

Hiro

So apparently people got hold of the game's files now (the above post shows how really)
and the dialogue has been leaked, including the games ending. There's also an incomplete list of songs in the radio stations. I skimmed over it, and it looks excellent.
From here on out though, no more GTA news for me. I'll just be waiting for my lovely Collector's Edition box to arrive in the mail in 3 weeks. giggle;

Hiro

August 23, 2013, 08:11:24 PM #310 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:30:11 PM by Snack Dad
oh but look:

Hiro

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51257/more-details-and-screens-from-the-grand-theft-auto-v-special-and.html

Quote"GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities -- everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay). As part of the Collector’s Edition package, you'll get Niko Bellic, along with both Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III to use as parent options within the character creation system."

holy shit what

Samus Aran

this seems overly complicated

Thyme

it also seems like a joke tbh befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

it seems completely unnecessary

Quote from: Snack Dad on August 23, 2013, 07:18:39 PM
So apparently people got hold of the game's files now (the above post shows how really)
and the dialogue has been leaked, including the games ending. There's also an incomplete list of songs in the radio stations. I skimmed over it, and it looks excellent.

you can thank sony for that, for they have ruined gaming once again

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/25/gta-5-sony-apologises-for-file-leak-rockstar-deeply-disappointed/

[spoiler]

rockstar should punish them by making gta6 wii u-exclusive[/spoiler]

Go Up