May 09, 2024, 09:16:47 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

haruomi hosono

Started by snoorkel, July 22, 2012, 09:39:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

kaz or notsid (i think) mentioend this guy a long time ago and I downlaoded it but only just listened. it's damn good. is there more like this?? (note: I downloaded the respected classic "Hosono House")

[hedy]Zidone

Possibly Happy End, which was one of the bands he was in

I haven't listened to that album in full yet though. I know it's a lot different than his later work in YMO and solo

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

It was probably Kaz cause Zidone just turned me on to him like last month or so

I've actually not heard alot of his stuff, but Zidone showed me this song and I downloaded philharmony, which I enjoyed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAoSOYD9KM[/youtube]

I used to think (and this is just me judging a book by its cover) that hosono was the member of the band who just showed up to collect a paycheck, then i was "shown the light". Apparently he's done a shitton of stuff (most of the member of the band have actually)

snoorkel

ty zidone and not sid I will download and view these once I have interent in my home again ;_;

piano moths

Quote from: N o t S i d on July 23, 2012, 10:09:14 AM
It was probably Kaz cause Zidone just turned me on to him like last month or so

I've actually not heard alot of his stuff, but Zidone showed me this song and I downloaded philharmony, which I enjoyed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAoSOYD9KM[/youtube]

I used to think (and this is just me judging a book by its cover) that hosono was the member of the band who just showed up to collect a paycheck, then i was "shown the light". Apparently he's done a shitton of stuff (most of the member of the band have actually)

wooow love this jam
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Yeah that song rules and I will now look more into this guy
also his voice sounds a little like i think panda bear

Go Up