March 19, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

1,535,752 Posts in 46,067 Topics by 1,068 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Yet another PM Purge

Started by Khadafi, July 12, 2012, 04:19:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Mando Pandango

this is bull. shit

i actually have some good ones in there this time
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

applesauce


Lifetrends

Quote from: silvertone on July 13, 2012, 07:02:01 PM
could you delete them from like a certain date.

like 6 month old pms get deleted or smth


this is Possiblew





CM Wrench


Khadafi

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on July 13, 2012, 11:51:54 PM
this is bull. shit

i actually have some good ones in there this time
u can save them

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

otay i saved all mines u can delet tehm :D

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on July 14, 2012, 06:22:32 PM
DON'T DELETE MINE JIMMY V I ONLY HAVE 107


it would take you less than 5 minutes to save them all, including your outbox if you wanted those too goonish

Mando Pandango

wait is there an SMF feature to save PMs or did you just save them in notepad or something
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp


Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

Would clearing PMs speed up thread loading at all? I'd imagine SMF stores PMs in a separate table which is only accessed when actually viewing PMs.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: bluaki on July 16, 2012, 11:24:56 AM
Would clearing PMs speed up thread loading at all? I'd imagine SMF stores PMs in a separate table which is only accessed when actually viewing PMs.
the improvement would be minimal at best
I love [you]

Khadafi

Quote from: bluaki on July 16, 2012, 11:24:56 AM
Would clearing PMs speed up thread loading at all? I'd imagine SMF stores PMs in a separate table which is only accessed when actually viewing PMs.
Hey, Khadafi, you have 58 messages, 0 are new.


A call is made to the PM table to bring this up.


Nyerp


don't let's

Don't remind them



Quote from: Khadafi on July 19, 2012, 03:06:54 PM
Hey, Khadafi, you have 58 messages, 0 are new.


A call is made to the PM table to bring this up.




Although, wouldn't it be doing that anyway even if people had zero PMs? Or does it make a greater difference if a user has high numbers vs low numbers?

Go Up