June 16, 2024, 07:39:09 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SATANIC MAJESTIES REQUEST[aka that Controversial Album]

Started by silvertone, May 24, 2012, 07:23:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

is a really good album and probably my favorite rolling stones album and everyone should listen to it

Samus Aran

It's a really good album and all the people who think it's a Sgt. Pepper rip-off can suck a dick.

But best? Over Let it Bleed? I could never say that. I also think Beggar's Banquet is amazing. I guess I could call Satanic Majesties my third favorite Stones album, though. Maybe a little better than Sticky Fingers.

Let it Bleed is supreme to me though.

silvertone

let it bleed is a really Really good album damn. i forgot how good that album is.
i don't know which one i would say is better, but smr is just so Good.  and agreed w / the sgt pepper rip off. it isn't./ fuck asses

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the only stones album i own is exile on main st and JUMP BACK: BEST OF THE ROLLING STONES

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'd agree, but flowers is probably my favorite stones album.

I like the slower, more melody driven numbers on there. It's actually one of my number one summer albums.
Flowers is kind of the opposite to the image and idea of what the stones are (that shines through a little with "ride on baby" and "mother's little helper"), but it's a really nicely composed album.

But I think satanic majesties kind of fits more into the stones frame of mind a little better.

silvertone

i only listened to flowers 1 time i need to get it. between the buttons is a good album that i normally forget about

Go Up