May 09, 2024, 05:26:22 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

htc one s y/n

Started by Daddy, April 15, 2012, 01:55:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

My shitty phone has gotten to the point where it will loose its signal and not get one again until I restart the phone.

This means I can go an entire day without knowing I am not getting phone calls or texts until the person messages me on facebook and sees me in person and asks why I never answered them akudood;

I'm still having the issue where Messages, my contact list, and dialer all crash about half the time I try to use them.

HTC One S looks nice and should be out within 10 days so I am interested in this. n_n

Travis

I think this is in the wrong board

silvertone

htc and the Appearance of Being

Daddy

Quote from: Travis on April 15, 2012, 01:56:47 PM
I think this is in the wrong board
You would be correct.

lol

ME##

wow jmv wat r u?  android is perfect how can u b havin so many problems w/ it still???

Though, the One S looks fine.  If you don't mind switching carriers I would say the One X is better overall.  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Dovydas on April 15, 2012, 03:41:45 PM
wow jmv wat r u?  android is perfect how can u b havin so many problems w/ it still???

Though, the One S looks fine.  If you don't mind switching carriers I would say the One X is better overall.  akudood;
Has Sprint announced any US plans for the One X?

I'd rather not go back to AT&T and I'm still in contract with T-Mobile. I know Sprint used to (don't know if thy still do) give an account credit for people who left their contracts with other carriers early to help soften the blow of the ETF.  I have heard rumors that Sprint was planning on getting the One X and just branding it the EVO One.

ME##

April 15, 2012, 06:58:32 PM #6 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:37:06 AM by Dovydas
http://www.talkandroid.com/100357-sprint-htc-one-x-rumor-june-10th-release-date/

Idk how accurate that is.   n_u

And I would imagine that Sprint would still offer that, with its new LTE infrastructure and being desperate for new subscribers.  confuseddood;

Daddy

I was considering just buying an unlocked One X and using it on T-Mobile but lol edge only.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Guys, how much do you spend a month on cell phone provider costs? I need some different options.

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 17, 2012, 09:19:06 PM
Guys, how much do you spend a month on cell phone provider costs? I need some different options.

90/mo, 20 is for mobile hotspot feature that doesn't actually need to be paid for

117/mo including ridiculous verizon service surcharges cnotedood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: vziard on April 17, 2012, 09:31:48 PM
90/mo, 20 is for mobile hotspot feature that doesn't actually need to be paid for

117/mo including ridiculous verizon service surcharges cnotedood;

That's like three times more than I'd like to spend.  Shit damn.

don't let's

I use virgin mobile I pay $25 a month and get 300 minutes and unlimited data and messaging no contract

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on April 17, 2012, 09:37:20 PM
I use virgin mobile I pay $25 a month and get 300 minutes and unlimited data and messaging no contract

So a prepaid kind of thing?

don't let's

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 17, 2012, 09:38:59 PM
So a prepaid kind of thing?
yeah. they have unlimited everything for $55 a month

??????

i pay 5$ per month because i like texting
if i don't want that, then it's free

lol government phones

Go Up