April 28, 2024, 01:08:16 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, April 10, 2012, 06:11:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

April 10, 2012, 06:11:56 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:05:50 PM by Snowy

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Snowy

Samus Aran

i haven't seen any good ones yet

then again i think the only one i've bothered with was the first set of ToS OVAs...which weren't very good

i'm planning on watching the Vesperia movie, which I've heard is much better than almost every other game anime out there (then again, it's a movie with high production values and not an adaptation but a prequel)

i also need to watch the valkyria chronicles anime sometime, which i've also heard is pretty good. nothing amazing but still.

Snowy

There's a Vesperia movie? O_0

I will find this and watch it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on April 10, 2012, 07:29:49 PM
There's a Vesperia movie? O_0

I will find this and watch it.

yes. Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike.

Snowy

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

I liked the Persona 4 anime, but it's worth noting that I didn't actually get all that far in the game it's based on. I also saw the Pokemon anime, but I don't think I've watched any other things based on regular games.

If you count VNs, though they're hardly video games, there's plenty of anime adaptations I've seen. My favorite is Steins;Gate and it's also the only one for which I completed the VN version.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on April 10, 2012, 11:32:59 PM
apparently bible black

of course, vns and eroges shouldn't really count, or it would be tons of anime available to be put in this thread, so you're still kind of wrong in a way n_u

ME##

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Cirno on April 11, 2012, 12:59:39 AM
of course, vns and eroges shouldn't really count, or it would be tons of anime available to be put in this thread, so you're still kind of wrong in a way n_u
you tricked me
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up