May 09, 2024, 05:35:04 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Protomen: Queen Tribute Album

Started by Mando Pandango, April 08, 2012, 10:54:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

This is a thing that is happening. It's already recorded and preorders will be available in a couple weeks. I listened to "I Want To Break Free" at PAX and it's fucking great. Panther absolutely nails it.

It will be great and you should get it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJXzsVjDXjg[/youtube]

I don't think this is from the same show but it's a good taste.

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

Mando Pandango

Placebo Headwound

They do all sorts of 80's covers when they play live. It's a shame they won't be recording more. They did an excellent cover of "Jailbreak" and "Mr. Roboto" during the times I saw them lives. giggle;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 10, 2012, 12:58:29 AM
They do all sorts of 80's covers when they play live. It's a shame they won't be recording more. They did an excellent cover of "Jailbreak" and "Mr. Roboto" during the times I saw them lives. giggle;
They were recording a cover album a while back but idk if that's ever following through.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmaz7HbEzrI[/youtube]

1:12 is definitely Ballroom Blitz. Not sure about the others.

Patrick Stickles

Mando Pandango

Patrick Stickles

i wonder if they will have it at their live show

Mando Pandango

It says it ships in June and the show is in May so I doubt it.

Go Up