May 23, 2024, 05:39:01 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favourite anime from childhood

Started by ME##, March 24, 2012, 03:14:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

SDDD

Pokémon
17 (28.8%)
Yu-Gi-Oh [Geno option]
4 (6.8%)
The Dragon Ballz series
10 (16.9%)
YuYu Hakusho
4 (6.8%)
SAILOR MOON
5 (8.5%)
InuYasha [Kaz option]
1 (1.7%)
Speed Racer
3 (5.1%)
Transformers [DP option]
2 (3.4%)
Tenchi Muyo! [whatever this shit is, ask Wiki for labelling it as one of Toonami's shows]
3 (5.1%)
Gundamns
2 (3.4%)
Tenchi in Tokyo ????
0 (0%)
Outlaw Star
1 (1.7%)
Wow, retard, you didn't have my option so I require an other option
7 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 25, 2012, 06:56:46 PM
I forgot about Digimon :( Third season was pretty cool, fourth season was where I got lost and I think they moved it to cable during the fifth season.

Also, Medabots, Monster Rancher, Escaflowne,
medabots was rad as shit. I didn't care for Monster Rancher that much but I watched it. Escaflowne seemed cool but I never caught it in time.

but fuck yeah medabots I downloaded the whole series.

piano moths

the animes I watched when I was little were Dragonball Z, Fist of the North Star, Pokemon and Princess Mononoke and I loved all of them but I'll narrow that down
kill them w kindness

snoorkel

Snowy

I really liked Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam, and Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball.

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on March 29, 2012, 04:52:22 AM
I really liked Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam, and Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball.

which one??

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: eeeeeee on March 26, 2012, 09:01:47 AM
Fist of the North Star

seriously? extreme levels of manliness right there

i don't think that was ever on cartoon network or anything though so who knows how you saw it

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on April 07, 2012, 05:09:11 PM
i watched outlaw star at age 8 via my brother having older friends who were into anime and loved the shit out of it. i also watched serial experiments lain around the same time.

lolwtf lain at 8 years old? it's already hard enough to understand as it is.

silvertone

superbook. my mom had a fckload of VHS TAPES of those

piano moths

Quote from: Cirno on March 29, 2012, 07:09:08 PM
seriously? extreme levels of manliness right there

i don't think that was ever on cartoon network or anything though so who knows how you saw it

Ya! I used to watch it with my brothers and dad. It would play right after Dirty Pair...Haha. It was definitely on one of the higher stations, one of the ones you had to pay for I think. I had Cox cable probbly
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Yu yu hakusho. Unlike DBz it actually progressed, the action was better and the characters had much more personality.

6M69I69B9

August 16, 2012, 09:45:10 PM #41 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:22:44 PM by Original_MIB
Lol...I remember watching:

Cardcaptor Sakura (A few times when I was younger, and holy shit, it scared me sometimes.)
PokĂ©mon (Started to stop watching it a little after May and Max came.  Voted, though.)
Digimon Adventure 01, 02, and Digimon Tamers. (Will always love the first series.)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Voted.)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam (Hell yes.)
Dragonball Z (Never really watched it until I got cable when I was like eleven-years-old maybe.  It was after Cell [Perfect Form] was defeated, I'm going to guess.  But finally got the gist of it when I started playing the games and watching shit on YouTube a few years ago.  Voted.)
Inuyasha (Memories and etc..  Voted.)  
Cowboy Bebop (I remember my mom shouting at me to go to bed when only the opening started.  But, I finally got to finish it.)
Samurai Champloo (I guess I was twelve or thirteen-years-old when this started to air.  Only saw a few episodes, but finished it later on.)
Lupin the 3rd (Loved it the few times I got to watch it.)
Wolf's Rain
Kikaider
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

DBZ and Pokemon obviously
watch Tenchi for a while, though I don't get why there are two options for that because they seemed the same to me as a kid
loved Digimon for the first season, never saw a whole lot of the 2nd but I still liked it, but by the 3rd season it was shit
Zoids: Chaotic Century was awesome
so was G Gundam
I watched FLCL when I was like 13 if that counts
there's others I'm forgetting right now

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up