April 26, 2024, 12:23:18 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Left for.

Started by 6M69I69B9, March 22, 2012, 12:22:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

March 22, 2012, 12:22:32 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:46:21 PM by Original_MIB
All of this is within my opinion, schema, experience, etc., and etc..  I may be a fallacious, illogical, and etc. little shit, so my shit could be "wrong."  What I may say, may not be guaranteed to what's "expected."  If I've offended you, I'm sorry, it wasn't intended, but I'm still sorry.  

I've never executed these things before, like showing you guys my ideas for the future, because it may not make sense and people may ridicule it- but fuck it.  I mean, I've discussed a lot of shit with some professors and teachers, countless hours, days, months, and years of discussion and e-mailing.  Maybe I'm not credible and/or they're not credible for shit, but damn, I'm going to spread one of my thoughts, for the sake of taking advice.  To actually try this out, because I trust them enough as they trust in me.  Though- this is all optional.  I've been more of a general thinker than applying myself in science, sports, history, math, etc..  Most of my ideas I "inconventionally" thought up in my head, I discover a similar idea to somebody else in some textbook, and it fucking sucks that some fucker in 100,000 B.C. to now, that has already thought of shit that I've came up with myself, but in different words and perspectives.  I spend a lot of my time alone, thinking about things in general.  I always felt bad that maybe I could be stupid as shit in almost everything.  But, I've been strongly recommended to go into Philosophy, Social Work, and Art because they think I can actually contribute to something- mainly in Philosophy, and for once, I'll trust in with they claim.

I have nothing to lose, but my confidence, but I'll gamble it with by describing a "process" that I think will be "beneficial" in the future.  I'm not going to explain the reasons why I'm suggesting shit, because I believe the suggestion I'm about to reveal is going to have different outcomes for everybody else.      

Another optional thing before I start, is to hypothesize why you think something- regardless of what is "fact."  Please, don't try to go with templates already given to you, like hearts to mean love, the Sign of Nero within a circle to symbolize peace.  I don't deny the universal meaning, but please, apply your own interpretation to things, even if it goes back to the "default" meaning you had for something.

If the world isn't going to end in the future like in a few seconds or some shit- then, OK, good.  As long as you guys are spaced out in the world, I want everyone of you guys that are willing to do this, to take something you don't need right now.  Anything.  It could be a used notebook, a "rare" coin, something you've won or lost because of, a dictionary, glasses, a fine-point pen- anything tangible- but this has to be an item that you appreciate, and make sure you're willing enough to sacrifice it, or delay it for something else.  Or, take of something you think may be useful.  Really, you don't have to follow my suggestions of what kind of item you want to bring.  Now, I want you to go into a place you've never been before, or you know what- fuck it- go anywhere as you please.  But, I'd suggest going to a place isolated, a place you commonly go to, maybe even in public place, too.  Use the world as your pocket.  You can put your shit anywhere, but if you want to go by my words, look for a hidden compartment to something, maybe a space where nobody will ever look into.  If you find an item, and think it may be of value to somebody else, and actually care for them, then I guess you can respect its location and its "well-being."  Take it with you, and be off with your "new" possession.  Anyway, put that item in/on there, and leave.  Hell, chuck it in a forest.  If good enough to latch on trees, throw it the highest you can and hope that it stays up there.  Maybe you could tape something under a desk.  Leave a 3DS game in the middle of nowhere.  Maybe dig a hole for the item.  

After leaving, forgetting about it is the best case scenario.  But, if you don't, then maybe you could keep track of it, but has to be "long-term."  Like...at least six months.  The day when you realize that it's gone, may be a weird feeling.  If you actually forget about it, at least remember about forgetting it, specifically- it's not just ambiguous.  You may think this is all stupid, but, oh well.

If you've done this, keep it a secret.

I'm sorry if it does nothing for you later on.  I truly am.      
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Socks

After having read that I demand an apology from every single person who has ever said I don't make sense.

Samus Aran

are you fucking high

what is this lmao

Travis

snoorkel

i hear you bro u are on the Path. now let's build a machine that can kill fascism and beat these ideas into their heads.

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Socks on March 22, 2012, 01:10:20 PM
After having read that I demand an apology from every single person who has ever said I don't make sense.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Welcome to the desert of the Real

Zach

Quote from: Socks on March 22, 2012, 01:10:20 PM

I'm sorry, Socks.

Hippopo

I'm not trying to be offensive, but if everyone did this, the world would be like one giant Animal Crossing game.

silvertone

Quote from: Hippopo on June 17, 2012, 01:33:45 PM
I'm not trying to be offensive, but if everyone did this, the world would be like one giant Animal Crossing game.
That Is Not a bad Thing.

Hippopo

June 19, 2012, 05:51:23 PM #14 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:33:02 PM by Hippopo
Quote from: silvertone on June 17, 2012, 07:44:03 PM
That Is Not a bad Thing.
No, no it wouldn't be bad.

Go Up