September 29, 2024, 10:39:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Break down your phone stats

Started by Andria, February 04, 2012, 11:39:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

ME##

Mando Pandango

51 contacts:

22 personal friends
18 internet friends (a fair number of which have become personal friends, but I'll keep the distinction)
6 family members
3 co-workers
2 places (home and work)

I have to periodically delete my text inbox so idk there.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

the texts I have are:
8 to/from my sister
41 to/from echo
6 others

Google Voice doesn't really separate inbox/outbox texts, but it's about half of each

Andria

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on February 04, 2012, 02:21:53 PM

18 internet friends (a fair number of which have become personal friends, but I'll keep the distinction)

yeah the ones I listed as from the Internet I would without a doubt consider personal friends but I too kept the distinction for this

ME##

lol i couldn't even imagine counting my texts

i know i have messages dating back to august from famy+the other people whom i text and october for tyler since for some reason my phone split his texts into two when i updated it

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Echo Weiss on February 04, 2012, 02:32:26 PM
yeah the ones I listed as from the Internet I would without a doubt consider personal friends but I too kept the distinction for this
When I say it I mean I've actually met them in person a fair number of times, and I even see a couple of them pretty regularly.

also i have tec's home number from this one time i saw it on screen during a stream lol giggle;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on February 04, 2012, 02:33:53 PM
When I say it I mean I've actually met them in person a fair number of times, and I even see a couple of them pretty regularly.

also i have tec's home number from this one time i saw it on screen during a stream lol giggle;
well I mean they are integral parts of my daily life and that's good enough for me girl; they transcend the internet and I would meet them any chance I get. I mean two of them i've known and regularly talked to since before I came to boyah

applesauce

I have 121 contacts.

I put people into multiple categories if I think they fit multiple categories:

Explorers: 23
People from College: 47
People for High School: 26
People I met on the Internet: 13
People from work: 8
Family: 5
Boyagers: 4
People I know but are from none of the above: 8
People I don't really even know: 2
Business Numbers: 3

People I have texted in the last 7 days: 21

People I have called in the last 7 days: 14

Classic

60 Contacts,
5 from Boyah
12 family
The rest are friends and coworkers.

I have a set max of 200 texts per person, with probably over 3,000 total.

kougraducky

Quote from: Echo Weiss on February 04, 2012, 11:39:22 AM
Total contacts :13
People I know in person:6
Family:4
friends who happen to be from the internet: 3

That's it. In terms of texts I have more than 1000 from recent conversation and it would be more if I didn't have to delete them. I haven't used but like 2 hours worth of minutes since I got the phone.

That's all I have. What about you?

HAHAHAHA
I love how i know how most of those texts were for one person. :)

Total Contacts: 76
People I know in Person:66
Family:5
Interwebs Peoples: 10
I have over 500 texts from yesterday alone...but only 135 calls since December 20th.

Go Up