May 03, 2024, 11:42:09 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Because they hate

Started by anus, June 09, 2007, 05:49:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

anus

Has anyone read this book? If you haven't, do not even think about picking it up, or even looking at it.

The book is about radical Islam and how they're trying to take over the world by terrorizing everyone.

The author of the book states, "Today, radical Islam's war rages with varying degrees of intensity throughout the world, not just against Christians and Jews in the West, but also against Hindus, Buddists, Copts, indeed all non-Muslim infidels."

How can someone, who isn't even a Muslim, make a statement like this? She's saying that Muslims pretty much hate everyone and are causing terror for everyone. Wouldn't I know more about my own religion than this worthless pile of shit would, who's a Christian making accusations about Islam? She also states that "Islam radical "scholars" have declared that it is every Muslim's religious duty to dominate or exterminate all infidels". How can someone say these things about a religion, and she's not even part of it? She's a Christian making absurd accusations about Islam.

She also say, "every Friday, mosques in the Middle East ring with shrill prayers and monotonous chants that call down death, destruction, and damnation on America and it's people." Funny thing is, I went to a Friday prayer yesterday. It wasn't in the Middle East, but most of the people are from there. And all we talked about is the strengths and weaknesses of our community, and the opportunity of the people in career and relgiion, not a word about destruction, damnation, or any of this.

DO NOT read this book. This book is called "Because they hate", but the irony is how it seems like she hates Islam more than Islam hates the world.

How can a book like this even be released?

dicks

Go Up