September 21, 2024, 07:05:49 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, January 27, 2012, 08:32:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

January 27, 2012, 08:32:09 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 11:55:17 AM by Snowy

silvertone

i made parts for Kiosks. what do they sell cos i have no idea what these things are suppose to be.

silvertone

also that salesman is a shit head lmao

Cosmic Ada

I'd love to be paid to be completely full of shit.

Seriously though, that's retarded. You should have kicked him in the nuts to see if his bracelet could repel testicle trauma.

silvertone

Quote from: Super on January 27, 2012, 08:40:15 PM
I'd love to be paid to be completely full of shit.

Seriously though, that's retarded. You should have kicked him in the nuts to see if his bracelet could repel testicle trauma.
become a salesman!!

Quote from: Snowy on January 27, 2012, 08:42:01 PM

It's basically a placebo effect to make you think you're strong, faster, etc.
ok my Autocad skills + physical labor did Not go into making that. i think i misunderstood.

Andria

A mall salesman raped my head one time wry he forced a head massager on me

silvertone

last christmas when iwas fuking out of it i bought 60s dollars of lotion from a salesman, i still have that lotion.

PLEASEHELP1991

i don't even bat an eye at the kiosks
even when the salesmen come up to me
I love [you]

don't let's

Aren't all salesman this way? Pushy? Always trying to get you to by their product and forcing extra, unneeded stuff on you

Hiro

yeah i just completely ignore them but they almost never try to talk to people anyways unless they have a really shitty and expensive product
i hate the way they try to sell those bracelets but i still want one because i just find them hilarious and odd-looking

Socks

due to a mall salesman i am currently the proud sponsor parent of several impoverished children in far flung countries who write letters to me for their vaccines and clean water. for the price of 15 dollars monthly. i feel i am doing a good thing, even if my intention was not that initially, and so have not canceled.

Go Up