September 28, 2024, 11:50:52 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Pulse Check

Started by Clara Listensprechen, January 23, 2012, 08:43:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Clara Listensprechen

Last night some boyagers expressed concerns about oncoming severe storms, and I heard this morning that some houses did get severely damaged. That, and there's still a tornado watch in effect for southern areas.

Hope you all did well and there are no MIAs to report. Stay safe.
Hmph.

Commander Fuckass

By the time the the system got to my area it was just heavy rain  :(

I was hoping for a thunderstorm or two
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

snoorkel

it's been POUYRING [doing that light ocean drizzle thing] since morning and fuck I have to drive somewhere and O M Gg1!! it is going to be CRAZY out there -people in LA

piano moths

lol I feel like people in LA would go crazy when its raining. People in Phoenix go crazy when it rains and nobody can drive
kill them w kindness

snoorkel

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 23, 2012, 08:56:03 AM
lol I feel like people in LA would go crazy when its raining. People in Phoenix go crazy when it rains and nobody can drive

yes, everyone drives 20mph slower and brakes like they're driving on solid ice, it's funny

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 23, 2012, 08:56:03 AM

Sounds like the monsoon drenches I remember when I used to live there.

Oklahoma sure could use a few thousand buckets of all that; we're still in Severe Drought mode over here. Ya, the tornado problem appears to be in the Alabama/Mississippi region...ish.

Good to know you're not flooded out or anything.
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: vziard on January 23, 2012, 09:20:49 AM
yes, everyone drives 20mph slower and brakes like they're driving on solid ice, it's funny

It's funny until somebody goes into a serious skid. There's nearly a whole year of auto oil and rubber build-up on them thar roads and when wet, they do get slick as ice.
Hmph.

applesauce

It's now just drizzling and school has massive puddles but it's cool.

snoorkel

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on January 23, 2012, 09:29:11 AM
It's funny until somebody goes into a serious skid. There's nearly a whole year of auto oil and rubber build-up on them thar roads and when wet, they do get slick as ice.

yeah, I appreciate that people are at least conscious of driving conditions, but something like that really isn't likely to happen except in exceptional circumstances (ie not slowing down from 30mph at a stop light)

Go Up