May 09, 2024, 05:29:13 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Playing games with Boyagers

Started by ME##, January 15, 2012, 09:24:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 24, 2012, 01:13:12 PM
also i don't have a ps3 right now lol. but when i get one (lol) i have a copy of dark souls. i played on my roommates ps3 and it was fun.

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

like snowy said, you have to lay down a summon sign to be summoned. You can have three players at once during co-op (one actual player, two phantoms [they still play but if they die there is no consequence])

There is a formula on the dark souls wiki that is like "you're going to have to jump a few hurdles but you can play this game together with friends if you follow these easy steps"

So like, there are what, 6 of us who have dark souls? I shouldn't really include myself but whatever. If four of us lay down summons, and two of us act as hosts, we should still be able to play. if that makes any sense. It would be kind of like "dodgeball" where the captains pick who they want on their team.

Snowy

Oh, it's only 3 in Dark Souls? I thought it was 3. befuddlement

Actually, that'd work really well, but remember, to advance the game you have to beat the boss while human/solo. So we'd be doing each level/boss 3 times at least.

Quote from: Snowy on December 25, 2012, 10:57:26 AM

Actually, that'd work really well, but remember, to advance the game you have to beat the boss while human/solo. So we'd be doing each level/boss 3 times at least.
yeah, but it helps out a lot when you have phantoms with you. Plus a few of us have played for a little bit, so we should be able to work it out without much hassle, at least at first.

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 25, 2012, 11:17:23 AM

yeah, but it helps out a lot when you have phantoms with you. Plus a few of us have played for a little bit, so we should be able to work it out without much hassle, at least at first.
Yeah, I know I can solo all of it up to Anal Londo.

Biggy and Smalls should be fun n_u

I don't know that I ever got that far. I made it to Sen's Fortress/the other thing you can do before i got pissed off and set it down for a little bit.

Snowy

Fuck shit.

I always got lost in there. I managed to save the big hat guy (did me a lot of good :|), but never really knew what I was doing or where I was going and I ended up dying a lot or falling into the water with the fucking statues or whatever they were

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 25, 2012, 12:24:45 PM
Fuck shit.

I always got lost in there. I managed to save the big hat guy (did me a lot of good :|), but never really knew what I was doing or where I was going and I ended up dying a lot or falling into the water with the fucking statues or whatever they were
In Sen's Funhouse just keep climbing to the top p. much. It helps if you're a sunbro and have the lightning magic because it's super strong.

Hiro

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on December 26, 2012, 08:05:52 PM
wat
okay hiro you know how to read previous posts where I said I thought it was 4 people and you seem to be the only one who's confused so what's your problem

FAMY2

Quote from: Snowy on December 27, 2012, 08:07:45 AM
Quote from: Snack Dad on December 26, 2012, 08:05:52 PM
wat
okay hiro you know how to read previous posts where I said I thought it was 4 people and you seem to be the only one who's confused so what's your problem

he loves pointing out your mistakes.  girl;

Go Up