May 19, 2024, 10:42:49 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

…it calls to you

Started by don't let's, December 31, 2011, 07:45:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

pulling you, counting the days until your demise.

don't let's

So what would you guys do if Boyah suddenly disappeared? Would you find someplace new? Or just move on form this?

Daddy

I'd upload a copy of my database and forum and make NEW BOYAH

YPrrrr

Id probably have more of a life and do better in school

snoorkel

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on December 31, 2011, 07:49:34 PM
I'd upload a copy of my database and forum and make NEW BOYAH

thank god :'(

ncba93ivyase

i'd move on and not really care

boyah doesn't get in the way of my life anymore

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on December 31, 2011, 09:18:58 PM
i'd move on and not really care

boyah doesn't get in the way of my life anymore

This.

And those who I want to keep in contact with actually have a way to do so, anyway.

snoorkel

me003

i would become internet feral.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

To be honest, I have no idea. I guess I would try to keep in contact with some of you guys on aim and by phone but I'm really bad at doing so. I would probably just end up drifting away from you guys and finding somewhere else on the internet to waste my life.

silvertone

Quote from: Kaz on January 01, 2012, 07:00:55 PM
To be honest, I have no idea. I guess I would try to keep in contact with some of you guys on aim and by phone but I'm really bad at doing so. I would probably just end up drifting away from you guys and finding somewhere else on the internet to waste my life.
this probably.

ME##

Quote from: Kaz on January 01, 2012, 07:00:55 PM

i would be sad :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on January 01, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
i would be sad :'(

idk, i have a hard time talking to you guys beyond threads on boyah, i don't know how you guys have private conversations in pms and stuff

i'm just terrible at talking to people lol

ncba93ivyase

just so you know, if boyah ever did die, other people here have servers that they could run a forum on

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up