June 24, 2024, 11:53:24 PM

1,531,272 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the sorry state of sony

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 29, 2011, 07:05:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tectron on January 15, 2016, 07:04:04 PM
QuoteDue to the recent PlayStation®Network interruption we are giving you a 1-DAY® extension to your PlayStation®Plus membership.  Please redeem the following voucher code by March 31, 2016, 11:59 PM PST:

Thanks Sony!! 5thgrade;

aw i want one

[spoiler]though my 1 year card is coming in the mail lol get ready 4 me to playstation homies[/spoiler]

bluaki

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/sony-moves-playstation-to-the-us-with-new-company-sony-interactive-entertainment/

Sony Interactive Entertainment is (or will be as of April) a new, US-based company that combines Sony Computer Entertainment with Sony Network Entertainment to handle basically everything PlayStation. Andrew House is the president and CEO.

So PlayStation isn't Japanese anymore. hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on January 26, 2016, 09:03:41 AM
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/sony-moves-playstation-to-the-us-with-new-company-sony-interactive-entertainment/

Sony Interactive Entertainment is (or will be as of April) a new, US-based company that combines Sony Computer Entertainment with Sony Network Entertainment to handle basically everything PlayStation. Andrew House is the president and CEO.

So PlayStation isn't Japanese anymore. hocuspocus;
sony is predicting the future under president trump

C.Mongler

BRING BACK EVERY JOB ALL JOBS ARE AMERICAN NOW

TooB

this didn't happen yet? I'm surprised...

bluaki

Quote from: Loto on February 28, 2016, 08:39:32 PM
this didn't happen yet? I'm surprised...
As far as I've seen (in US of course) most stores don't seem to ever get more stock of VitaTV anymore. A lot of them even delisted it from their sites.

Whatever shipments may supposedly still exist in the US are probably on very tiny scales.

Snowy

ME##

The problem isn't those, it's more the abysmal colour selection Sony has forsaken us with.  Sure I could buy a GameStop refurbished one but then I'd be taking chances at it being scratched and abused.

bluaki

Quote from: David on February 29, 2016, 08:09:53 AM
the abysmal colour selection
Do you want black? Or... black with Lego Movie The Game bundled?

At least the handheld Vita just got its first not-black color option in America just a couple months ago: light blue. Meanwhile, Japan gets special edition Vitas for everything: Persona, Miku, Gundam, Final Fantasy X, etc.

TooB

I want that metal slime vita.

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on February 29, 2016, 07:12:02 PM
Quote from: David on February 29, 2016, 08:09:53 AM
the abysmal colour selection
Do you want black? Or... black with Lego Movie The Game bundled?

At least the handheld Vita just got its first not-black color option in America just a couple months ago: light blue. Meanwhile, Japan gets special edition Vitas for everything: Persona, Miku, Gundam, Final Fantasy X, etc.
we got white bundled with ass creed vita for some reason lol awdood;

C.Mongler

pls massive closing sale, i need some shit for my psTV

Go Up