2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Kefka on October 03, 2011, 04:29:08 AM
probably since I'm losing interest in anime more and more every week

probably because you don't try anything new  akudood;

bluaki

If this poll doesn't change by evening, I should go to a random number generator site in stream to pick a winner y/n

or we could just start watching Steins;Gate and then do Angel Beats as the next secondary anime after Trapeze finishes; there's only three episodes left of Trapeze

Andria

Quote from: Nano on October 03, 2011, 11:14:04 AM
If this poll doesn't change by evening, I should go to a random number generator site in stream to pick a winner y/n

or we could just start watching Steins;Gate and then do Angel Beats as the next secondary anime after Trapeze finishes; there's only three episodes left of Trapeze

I like your second idea better

bluaki

Quote from: Mio on October 03, 2011, 11:18:01 AM
I like your second idea better
I'm sure Nyerp doesn't, because it means we'd watch another 26ep series that breaks a streaming pattern we've apparently had so far of alternating 13 and 26 n_n

Andria

Quote from: Nano on October 03, 2011, 11:24:13 AM
I'm sure Nyerp doesn't, because it means we'd watch another 26ep series that breaks a streaming pattern we've apparently had so far of alternating 13 and 26 n_n

Does nyerp like any idea besides his own?  n_n

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nano on October 03, 2011, 11:14:04 AM

both of these ideas are fine with me

you have both of them ready so a last minute decision is fine with me as well lol

Nyerp

BUT REALLY MORE PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE FOR THIS AND STILL HAVE TIME

I KNOW MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ANIME STREAMS

JESUS

Samus Aran

dp doesn't care anymore and tec always abstains from voting and i'm sure david has given up on anime forever

akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

tec angel beats is SHORTER plus steins;gay has a movie coming out so we shouldn't watch the show yet bassir;

ME##

Quote from: Reisen on October 03, 2011, 04:03:28 PM
david has given up on anime forever

n i didn't watch the last anime so i don't deserve to vote :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Taavet on October 03, 2011, 04:14:05 PM
n i didn't watch the last anime so i don't deserve to vote :|

will you watch this new anime with us :'(

Andria

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 03, 2011, 04:10:05 PM
tec angel beats is SHORTER plus steins;gay has a movie coming out so we shouldn't watch the show yet bassir;

that's the dumbest reasoning ever

silvertone

Go Up