October 01, 2024, 03:40:55 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you lived in the same state / province your whole life?

Started by Hippopo, September 25, 2011, 07:34:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

??

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
6 (31.6%)
Obligatory Random Option
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Taavet on September 25, 2011, 08:11:15 PM
they might, as they're women goodjob;

they refer to themselves as whatever their men tell them to baddood;

but

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 25, 2011, 08:11:56 PM
why would being a woman make you american confuseddood;

srsly sillydood;

ME##

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 25, 2011, 08:11:08 PM
Charlottesville is so pretty though cry;

But sooo boring wry

don't get me wrong, the downtown mall is nice but I have been here for 20 years now, it's kinda lost some appeal.

The city is definitely one of those that suck to grow up and live in when you're young, but a place you'd love to move back to when you're like 50+

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mio on September 25, 2011, 08:14:19 PM
But sooo boring wry

don't get me wrong, the downtown mall is nice but I have been here for 20 years now, it's kinda lost some appeal.

The city is definitely one of those that suck to grow up and live in when you're young, but a place you'd love to move back to when you're like 50+
It would be funny if we cried as much as our emotes do girl;

I suppose that's true... Idk why I have such a high opinion of Virginia honestly, it just seems like people are so polite

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

I have lived in the same state, city, and even house my entire life. hocuspocus;
At least until college. I'm now practically living in a different city. I don't even like Florida, but I've almost never left it.

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 25, 2011, 07:46:48 PM
Most of you have at least traveled outside of your state right?
About a year ago now, I traveled to Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia) because of some relative's (who I never met before) 50th anniversary for just one weekend.
And that's pretty much it.

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 25, 2011, 07:56:00 PM
No, but seriously I was born in Pennsylvania. That's why I'm so goddamn cool.
My entire family is from Pennsylvania, but they moved to Florida about a decade before I was born.

QuoteWarning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
awdood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nano on September 25, 2011, 08:19:34 PM
About a year ago now, I traveled to Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia) because of some relative's (who I never met before) 50th anniversary for just one weekend.

Yay, at least there's a significant clash of cultures there. Italians, Germans, and Irish instead of Cubans and Jews n_u

Andria

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 25, 2011, 08:17:09 PM
It would be funny if we cried as much as our emotes do girl;

I suppose that's true... Idk why I have such a high opinion of Virginia honestly, it just seems like people are so polite

I basically do sillydood;

And lol you must have met the cool people as usual there are some total assholes around that you definitely run into if you live here long enough  n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mio on September 25, 2011, 08:22:15 PM
I basically do sillydood;

And lol you must have met the cool people as usual there are some total assholes around that you definitely run into if you live here long enough  n_u
I hope some of those are happy tears saddood;

I don't know if they were "cool." Just really polite. Like southern hospitality type stuff. So many "sirs" and "ma'ams" it was lovely

Andria

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 25, 2011, 08:25:44 PM
I hope some of those are happy tears saddood;

I don't know if they were "cool." Just really polite. Like southern hospitality type stuff. So many "sirs" and "ma'ams" it was lovely

It's like
25% happy
25% neutral
25% sad
25% WTF IS IN MY EYES AHHHHHHH

There isn't much of that with real southern folk aka super rednecky folks sillydood;

Hippopo

Quote from: Thyme on September 25, 2011, 08:13:57 PM
2cryptic david, sorry 5thgrade;
Reference that boyagers are completely ignorant of gender based languages?  confuseddood;

[hedy]Zidone

Yes

And I've only ever visited the marginally better/worse states of Texas, Arkansas, Theirkansas and Missour[i/ə]

Hiro

Quote from: Mio on September 25, 2011, 08:09:55 PM
It isn't that close to everything  :(

the closest major city is DC which is a like 3 hours away
about the distance from me right now to my home in phoenix. not that far.

Go Up