September 30, 2024, 04:40:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mandatory Mulan--Bluaki's stream

Started by ME##, September 18, 2011, 03:40:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: applesauce on September 18, 2011, 01:21:45 PM
IS this tonight? ESCAPE WITH ME BOYAH. HELP ME ESCAPE

no, we already watched our movie for this week :(

applesauce

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

[hedy]Zidone

YPrrrr

Mandatory Mulan music for mandatory mulan movie thread and mandatory 100% quota

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSS5dEeMX64?version=3&hl=en_US[/youtube]

Singing this song got me a girlfriend once upon a time girl;

Hiro

It seems like everyone knows that song really well but I didn't even remember it until everyone started bringing it up again for nostalgia. To be honest I feel like Mulan's one of the weaker disney renaissance movies.

YPrrrr

I always liked that song and movie... I didn't need any internet help remembering, I've known it by heart from the start.

I just liked singing as a kid girl;

Hiro

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 21, 2011, 12:29:28 PM
I always liked that song and movie... I didn't need any internet help remembering, I've known it by heart from the start.

I just liked singing as a kid girl;
Oh I liked the movie quite a bit as a kid myself, I really loved Mushu when the movie was fairly new.
My favorite is Aladdin though, followed by The Lion King. I watched Pocahontas somewhat recently, and it was pretty underwhelming.

Mando Pandango

Hell, I haven't even seen Mulan and I know that song.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Well if you didn't like Aladdin or the Lion King I'd probably have to smack you. I like Pocahontas; I refuse to judge children's movies as an adult so I will like what I liked and that's not going to change

silvertone

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 21, 2011, 12:40:19 PM
Well if you didn't like Aladdin or the Lion King I'd probably have to smack you. I like Pocahontas; I refuse to judge children's movies as an adult so I will like what I liked and that's not going to change

lol? Kids movies is the last form of american cinematic art (not)

Nyerp

most of them are still good movies if u judge them as adult tho (((cept pokyhonty sry)))

Samus Aran

i didn't even like pocahontas that much as a kid, and i still don't find it particularly impressive in any way except for that colors of the wind or whatever is a p. good disney song

YPrrrr

Go Up