April 27, 2024, 02:57:52 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Ah... the gruesome twosome that stopped me and kazs coop playthrough... which we will go back to eventually

Kalahari Inkantation

are you guys in ng++ or smth

taking them down in co-op isn't so bad in ng+ lol

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on August 20, 2015, 04:14:35 PM
are you guys in ng++ or smth

taking them down in co-op isn't so bad in ng+ lol
i think we started fresh

Nyerp

summoned solaire and someone else and won. turns out the fight can actually be fun in co-op!! no regrets lmao

Samus Aran

It's a really fun fight in general once youve really got it down, but yeah as far as co-op battles go its one of the best

Nyerp

quelaag's furysword is so cool

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 21, 2015, 10:11:48 PM
thats actually the sword I used ever since I got it

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on August 21, 2015, 10:11:48 PM

ya

the main draw, really, is that it stacks with humanity. so the higher your humanity stat is, the higher the furysword's attack goes.

note that obviously true scaling weapons that scale big time with other stats (dex or str) will ultimately be better in the end, but the furysword is super, super good for being as easy as it is to get, and obviously great for anything weak to fire, since most of the furysword's attack is fire-based anyway (thus it is unfortunately nigh useless against things strong against fire)

Kalahari Inkantation

it's probably my favorite boss weapon, but like kaz said standard weapons have much better parameter scaling and win out at higher soul levels

my favorite weapon overall is the hilariously broken great scythe girl;

Samus Aran

a fully-upgraded furysword with 10 humanity in your stats, wielded two handed, is my ideal way of taking out the completely annoying Four Kings boss as quickly as possible

i do not like that fight and i refuse to do it with any sort of caution or strategy, save for dodging some particularly obvious huge moves

so even in ng++, when i had several better weapons, i'd still pull out the furysword for that fight

Nyerp

killed priscilla

"this land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind".......whut

TooB

Yeah... vaatividya madr a joke about that in one of his vidyas

Samus Aran

did you get her tail weapon

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up