April 27, 2024, 03:10:10 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Nyerp

i killed the Gaping Asshole but i didn't get its tail awdood;

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2015, 12:49:20 PM
It's called the Gaping Vagina. Get it right sillydood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

well that's a pretty frustrating trophy anyway so don't worry lol

mostly because seath's tail weapon is a huge pain to get

Nyerp

oh i dont really care about trophies but i dont like missing stuff like that

tfw remembering all the little places i forgot to go back to in demon's souls right after i beat it >_<'

Nyerp

lautrec is now claiming that he's had enough with the firekeeper. should i just go ahead and kill him now y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 12, 2015, 12:12:15 PM
lautrec is now claiming that he's had enough with the firekeeper. should i just go ahead and kill him now y/n

you could, but you'd be missing out on some unique loot and one of just a handful of noteworthy side quests

i'd let him kill her, you can use the undead parish bonfire (the one in old church with the blacksmith leading to darkroot garden) as a temporary home base

Nyerp

okay i guess. R.I.P. in pieces girl-whose-name-i-cant-remember :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

fret not, for it's better this way, for both of you

[spoiler]

be sure to stop by her cell after she's been brutally slaughtered so you can actually continue with the quest lol[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

btw, if you paid lautrec for information about petrus and rhea of thorolund, you have opened a can of worms that will cause you to have to kill petrus at some point so he doesn't kill rhea, as she has unique miracles i imagine you'll want to buy from her

i don't think anything will happen to her as long as you didn't talk to lautrec about her and petrus, but just to be safe, assume the worst imo

so once you rescue rhea from the tomb of the giants, i recommend immediately going to undead parish and entering the church, where you will find her praying at the altar, and buy all her unique items/miracles so you don't miss out on them. and then she will simply go to the next area of her sidequest without petrus killing her. this requires buying all her unique stuff.

or, once she's at the parish, you could simply kill petrus back at firelink. but not before then, otherwise she'll be hostile.

but definitely do NOT kill any boss after rescuing her BEFORE you get her stuff, otherwise you risk her demise

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rhea-of-thorolund

Nyerp

holy shit wow that's confusing lol. i did pay lautrec for information OOPS. i don't go to tomb of the giants until way later in the game though right?

Samus Aran

yeah you won't have access to tomb of the giants until you have the lordvessel placed at firelink...so not until you've finished anor londo, basically. even then, you don't have to do the four areas that open up after you have the lordvessel in any particular order, so you could potentially wait a long, long time to go to the tomb of the giants if you wish

Nyerp

im so fucking mad at blighttown

i missed the bullshit second bonfire that's fucking hidden in the poison swamp and then died trying to go down the """elevator""" to get back to it

FUCK

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

i missed the bullshit second bonfire that's fucking hidden in the poison swamp and then died trying to go down the """elevator""" to get back to it

FUCK
shitetown

Nyerp

also i got invaded for the first time ever in either this game or demon's souls

they mostly threw poison/toxic shit at me and then kept luring me next to edges so that they could use a spell to knock me off (which of course eventually worked awdood;)

Quote from: Jojo on August 13, 2015, 05:06:08 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

FUCK
shitetown

yep

Go Up