April 27, 2024, 11:26:31 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

well, using skype will make it easier, plus we'll be on ng+ at a high soul level so that will greatly limit who can even see our summon signs besides us. plus sunbro makes summon signs appear more readily. it shouldn't be TOO much effort.

Kalahari Inkantation

i hope so

also, i'm already starting to regret not upgrading absolutely everything prior to finishing my first playthrough, because i'd really like this balder shield to be +15 and this black knight shield at +5

who the fuck; decided that embers shouldn't carry over awdood;

Samus Aran

i upgraded my black knight shield to +5 pretty much as soon as i could lol

i couldn't really finish upgrading most of the other stuff i wanted to though cause of not having any titanite slabs left so i need ng+ for more upgrading anyway

Kalahari Inkantation

i had five slabs by the end of the game rofl, and i probably used at least three others in creating lightning and normal +15 weapons

i opted for the silver knight shield (which i upgraded to +5 almost immediately after finding it) over the black knight shield because it's one weight unit lighter and has two more stability points, but the black knight shield has incredibly high fire defense and would be great to have for bosses like quelaag and gwyn

and the balder shield is a happy medium, at one unit lighter than the silver knight shield but one stability point higher than the black knight shield

that one extra unit of carry weight would help to put some more distance between me and the 500‰ weight threshold, which would be quite helpful because i'm always only just barely under 500‰ lol

TooB

so now that i have the dlc, soon i will work thru a ng+ playthru and get to it

Samus Aran

ah, i figured that must've been you who force signed me out yesterday

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 16, 2014, 01:35:21 PM
ah, i figured that must've been you who force signed me out yesterday
whoops. Sorry

Samus Aran

hey tec what's your soul level??? and do you wanna start ng+ co-op tonight??

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 16, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

95, we should be comfortably within each other's ranges

tonight might be difficult, because i think you have to have defeated the taurus demon before you're able to use your summon sign

if we do play tonight it won't be until p. late lol

Samus Aran

oh, then i have to do that i guess. yeah not tonight then, nvm.

Kalahari Inkantation

or maybe you don't necessarily have to defeat him, but you do have to speak to solaire

idk i'll figure it out later but the first thing i did upon gaining control of my character in ng+ was check to see if i could use the soapstone right then and there, which i couldn't

Thyme

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on February 16, 2014, 05:03:54 PM
Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 16, 2014, 03:59:43 PM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 16, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

rofl damn ifeelbetter;

i'm quite a bit higher than i'd like to be

i wish it were possible to reallocate stats, because early on i spent so many points on strength when i ended up not really needing it

higher dexterity would have been far more useful to me in the end

Go Up