April 28, 2024, 11:06:03 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

artorias was aswesome

Samus Aran

yeah that was one of the funnest fights in the game for sure

manus is super fun as well, enjoy that once you get to him

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

kalameet down

he's actually a pretty awesome boss one you get past having to cut his shitass tail

[spoiler]

which i sure am glad i managed to do, because i then proceeded to slay him with his very tail weapon tomatoes;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

yeah his was another annoying tail weapon. you can hit his tail when he sits up on his hind legs to blow fire in front of him, but i found this to get me hurt often. basically the only truly safe time to cut his tail is after he flies past you and you stay behind him to make him slam his tail on the ground, which always misses pretty much. it took absolutely forever.

Kalahari Inkantation

i could never make it to his tail in time when he would stand up on his hind legs, so i did the same lol

it wasn't so terrible after getting the hang of it, but getting the hang of it takes ages

Samus Aran

and getting him to actually use the right move takes ages

and then he only does the tail slam maybe half the time

Kalahari Inkantation

February 14, 2014, 05:15:18 PM #382 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 05:18:19 PM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
yeah seriously ugh

though i found that if you can keep to his left while he does the dive and clockwise circle around him within a radius of like four feet after he lands, he almost always does the tail swipe

after figuring that out, the most time-consuming part was probably just triggering the dive

Kalahari Inkantation

also, that feel when you get to the point at which you commonly have more souls than you know what to do with

Kalahari Inkantation

manus down

the dlc bosses are all particularly enjoyable lol

also milked gwyndolin's covenant for all it was worth and then promptly murdered him, with some remorse

TooB

question..... how come i notice a lot of posts have this...
"the the the the etc..."

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 14, 2014, 11:10:02 PM
manus down

the the dlc bosses are all particularly enjoyable lol

also milked gwyndolin's covenant for all it was worth and then promptly murdered him, with some remorse

i completely forgot about him. and you need his soul twice for crafting soul weapons. however, it's okay because you need sif's three times so you'd have to go all the way up to n++ to get them all anyway

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 15, 2014, 07:56:45 AM
question..... how come i notice a lot of posts have this...
"the the the the the the the the etc..."

kind of an odd place to ask that question

it's because the admins thought it would be funny to filter "the" to "the "

and it keeps duplicating every time a post is quoted

admittedly it can be pretty funny sometimes but mostly it just annoys me  hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

February 15, 2014, 11:00:49 AM #387 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:11:58 AM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 12, 2014, 07:17:48 PM
iand whoever is summoned should be sunbro so we can get medallions

this probably isn't going to be me, as my faith is nowhere near the the prerequisite of 25

for the sake of acquiring the sunbro miracles in this playthrough, i've been trying to get summoned for boss fights to reduce it down to 5, but being summoned in general takes forever, and that compounded with my relatively high soul level makes it quite unlikely that i'll ever be able to get it down in a reasonable amount of time

in all likelihood i'll only be able to join after co-oping with you lol

anyway, guess i'm off to beat the the final boss

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 15, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 12, 2014, 07:17:48 PM
iand whoever is summoned should be sunbro so we can get medallions

this probably isn't going to be me, as my faith is nowhere near the the the the prerequisite of 25

for the the sake of acquiring the the sunbro miracles in this playthrough, i've been trying to get summoned for boss fights to reduce it down to 5, but being summoned in general takes forever, and that compounded with my relatively high soul level makes it quite unlikely that i'll ever be able to get it down in a reasonable amount of time

in all likelihood i'll only be able to join after co-oping with you lol

anyway, guess i'm off to beat the the the the final boss

i was able to be summoned several times for fighting artorias, myself

got the faith requirement down to 10

the three summons occurred in the timespan of like one hour. i put down the summon sign and then did other stuff until i was summoned.

Kalahari Inkantation

hmm, it does seem like the dlc areas are popular for summoning

i just had a fine kalameeting, a few more of those and i'll finally be able to join the warriors of sunlight

Go Up