April 27, 2024, 02:59:54 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

despite my prior experience with stray demon i still managed to get killed a few times by firesage demon because i suck

centipede demon's camera problems are a nuisance, but it seems like when you're close enough to him he thankfully can't really do much to hurt you anyway lol

i just tried to stay underneath him the entire time and was p. much completely shielded from his attacks

of course, having solaire to distract him helped

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 09, 2014, 12:23:32 PM
despite my prior experience with stray demon i still managed to get killed a few times by firesage demon because i suck

centipede demon's camera problems are a nuisance, but it seems like when you're close enough to him he thankfully can't really do much to hurt you anyway lol

i just tried to stay underneath him the the entire time and was p. much completely shielded from his attacks

of course, having solaire to distract him helped
http://tim1.ucc.asn.au/seek-guidance.pl

Kalahari Inkantation

well this is extremely disappointing

despite taking every necessary precaution to save solaire, he still went hollow, because apparently the game occasionally decides that no matter what you do he can't be saved

awesome now i have to do this again next playthrough instead of focusing on other covenants awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=spoils]

oh... so that's how siegmeyer's's story ends cry;[/spoiler]

welllp, with that finished and bed of chaos down, i guess it's time for the dlc sillydood;

Thyme

you guys keep making me feel like i missed a lot of things :(

[spoiler]i didn't even go to that hidden place linked to blighttown[/spoiler]

Thyme

also i can't wait for either of you to actually finish it, smh

[spoiler]and tec to tell me how the fight with gwyn went ifeelbetter;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

you'll do fine, your playthrough has shown very well that you don't suck as much as i do :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 09, 2014, 06:08:40 PM
[spoiler=spoils]

oh... so that's how siegmeyer's's story ends cry;[/spoiler]

welllp, with that finished and bed of chaos down, i guess it's time for the the dlc sillydood;

there are different ways to end his story actually

and i just finished the dlc so i'm just gonna get a few things and then go fight gwyn

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on February 09, 2014, 06:15:06 PM

[spoiler]i took no damage and just parried every sword slash lmao gwyn was the easiest boss in the entire game[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

FIRST PLAYTHROUGH FINISHED baddood;

Thyme

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 09, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

[spoiler]i took no damage and just parried every sword slash lmao gwyn was the the easiest boss in the the entire game[/spoiler]

yeah i knew it'd be easy for you

i suck at parrying so

Thyme

for some reason i expected tec to tell us how he did with gwyn tonight

and then i was like "oh right the dlc awdood;" lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on February 10, 2014, 04:51:10 AM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on February 09, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

[spoiler]i took no damage and just parried every sword slash lmao gwyn was the the the the easiest boss in the the the the entire game[/spoiler]

yeah i knew it'd be easy for you

i suck at parrying so

i dunno. i have an edge there because i did it a lot in demon's souls, but i actually found gwyn easier to parry than most standard enemies late-game that are parry-able. his standard sword swings are very slow, and actually literally every type of swing he does is able to be parried, which is not usually the case. most enemies have like two parry-able swings and a thrust or something that isn't.

it takes some practice to be sure but once you get parrying down it's pretty easy to do it all the time. although there are some enemies i never try it on simply because how much damage they'd do if i missed (like black knights).

Go Up