April 27, 2024, 07:02:29 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 31, 2014, 05:51:10 PM
aaand just offered up 30 humanities to qeulaag's sister and got all the pyromancies available from that covenant

i'll finish darkroot garden next

just make sure you do not leave that covenant until you've done the last thing related to it: killing the red chaos bug at the lost izalith shortcut. if you do leave it, you'll be back to chaos servent +1 and said shortcut can't be opened until you're +2 again

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 31, 2014, 04:29:32 PM
finished blighttown, defeated queelag, and rang the bell lol

also did most of the great hollow while i was at it, but i didn't get all the way down to the bottom because there are just too many basilisks for me to be comfortable with down there (really, any is too many)

a lot of them in that area are prone to jumping suicidally off of branches lol

anyway i just got through the duke's archives. bought all of big hat logan's spells while i was there.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 31, 2014, 07:20:58 PM
just make sure you do not leave that covenant until you've done the last thing related to it: killing the red chaos bug at the lost izalith shortcut. if you do leave it, you'll be back to chaos servent +1 and said shortcut can't be opened until you're +2 again

lol don't worry, with all the risks and rewards involved with the covenants, i certainly don't plan on joining or leaving any on a whim

TooB

i am currently in tomb raider of giants

but i gotta say. when i fought priscilla , she kinda creeped me out.
its intimidating to see a tall white reaper just standing there

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 31, 2014, 09:01:57 PM
i am currently in tomb raider of giants

i lol'd

currently doing a bit of farming so i can upgrade my pyromancy flame to +10, then afterwards i'll continue on with the story

Samus Aran

i've tried like five times now to get seath's tail weapon

seath himself is a total pushover pansy of a boss but cutting his tail off is actually very frustrating...and takes a fucking century

the issue is that sometimes his tail slam randomly ends up being a 1-hit kill or hits you twice to kill you...or misses you completely. usually it misses. but sometimes it gets you just right and there's not really anything you can do about it.

Kalahari Inkantation

jesus christ

running into this piece of shit in firelink for the first time gave my heart rate a good boost

Samus Aran

lmao frampt rules

anyway i finally did get seath's tail weapon, and then actually killing him afterward was extremely easy. very simple boss, it's just his tail weapon is a huge pain, and "tedious" is putting it lightly considering how fucking long it takes lol

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

silvertone

took me less than 1 minute. i head shot instant death.

Samus Aran

can you guys maybe do that in the lobby instead of in here

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Hey, I bought this dumb game so I'm going to talk about it.
I keep getting killed by skellingtons.

Samus Aran

don't go that way lol

graveyard with skeletons leads to catacombs which you shouldn't do until way later

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 31, 2014, 11:55:58 PM
don't go that way lol

graveyard with skeletons leads to catacombs which you shouldn't do until way later

Which other way is there? I tried going up the stairs but it leads to dead end.

ME##

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on January 31, 2014, 11:56:59 PM
Which other way is there? I tried going up the stairs but it leads to dead end.
the other way is throwing this terrible game in the Trash

Go Up