April 27, 2024, 08:45:25 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i just fought pinwheel

how is that weenie even a boss

Samus Aran

beat gravelord nito!!

p. easy

Placebo Headwound

The only boss I really have any trouble with is Manus. akudood;

Those DLC bosses are tough. Artorias takes awhile but not too bad if you're just careful, Sanctuary Guardian is simple, Kalameet is just fun to me as long as you're mobile. But Manus is just always a pain in the ass.

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 30, 2014, 08:13:02 AM
eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea the scream effects were awesome and he has an awesome design and it was just a really cool fight. and the music rules.

Kalahari Inkantation

sounds real fuckin' [glow=black,2,300]nito[/glow]

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 30, 2014, 11:48:52 AM
sounds real fuckin' [glow=black,2,300]nito[/glow]

i quickly found out that this joke has been made a billion times lol

but yeah come on tec hurry and get farther in this game, i plan on finishing this playthrough either tomorrow night or saturday night and i expect you to not be far behind :|

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 30, 2014, 11:16:00 AM
yea the scream effects were awesome and he has an awesome design and it was just a really cool fight. and the music rules.
Nito was my favorite lord to fight. I really like how you can go to him before his fight and become a Gravelord lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

started back where i left off on this character. just killed moonlight butterfly (that fuckin music tho)

going straight from demon souls to dark souls is weird. like maybe the controls are little more clunkier in dark souls? i could be wrong though.

also wow my equpiment is ass. i need a better shield. right now im using a target shield i think? also im pyromancer

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 30, 2014, 12:19:44 PM
i quickly found out that this joke has been made a billion times lol

but yeah come on tec hurry and get farther in this game, i plan on finishing this playthrough either tomorrow night or saturday night and i expect you to not be far behind :|

i plan to finish with at least shitetown today :(

and perhaps sen's fortress within the next few days

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 30, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
Nito was my favorite lord to fight. I really like how you can go to him before his fight and become a Gravelord lol

yea, i decided to just not do that covenant this playthrough though. i'll do it ng+.

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 30, 2014, 01:06:38 PM
i plan to finish with at least shitetown today :(

and perhaps sen's fortress within the next few days

sen's fortress may seem a bit daunting due to the traps and such but it's actually a really small area, you'll get through it quick

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

sens fortress is straight bullshit but believe in yourself

i never beat it but im gonna beat the game this playthrough

Kalahari Inkantation

January 31, 2014, 04:29:32 PM #207 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:13:07 PM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
finished blighttown, defeated queelag, and rang the bell lol

also did most of the great hollow while i was at it, but i didn't get all the way down to the bottom because there are just too many basilisks for me to be comfortable with down there (really, any is too many)

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

aaand just offered up 30 humanities to qeulaag's sister and got all the pyromancies available from that covenant

i'll finish darkroot garden next

Go Up