April 27, 2024, 08:05:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

we have a serious problem.

Started by snoorkel, September 02, 2011, 06:48:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Boyagers, as some of you already know (and I have been authorized to disclose this to the rest of you), the Interboyah Lüts Fund is in serious disrepair.

Please do not be frightened. Doodthing willing, we will make it through this.

Since the backup disaster in 2008 that cost us tens of thousands of posts, we've been struggling to make up the deficit that we have been expending since then to keep the Lüts market in check.

As it stands now, we face catastrophic hyperinflation that threatens to paralyze Boyah for millions of posts. With our means of artificially inflating the market exhausted, our last resort is to attempt to secure ~2,000,000 Lüts in short-term, high-interest bonds.

For whoever would be willing to put up their personal Lüts, we can guaranteed a timely return of at least your original investment. Basically, we will be using these Lüts to pay the rates of return for other Boyagers who invest their Lüts, and those other Boyagers will invest enough for us to pay you back plus interest. Don't worry, it will work. Trust me.

Where is Bassir? I need to speak to him about this.

YPrrrr

Thyme

The richer members need to pay higher lüts taxes. baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on September 02, 2011, 07:01:25 PM
The richer members need to pay higher lüts taxes. baddood;
Maybe you need to work harder akudood;

Andria

You'll have to pry them from my cold dead fingers.

WHO CARES ABOUT OTHER BOYAGERS WHEN I HAVE PLENTY OF LUTS

snoorkel

No, we're not asking those with 60% and higher quota, they are the Lüts spenders that barely hold Boyah together. In fact, most of the Lüts we gain through this plan will be paid out to the richest Boyagers, as an incentive for them to create more Lüts since we cannot do it directly.

Socks

snoorkel

silvertone

take my lüts . take my lüts for what god's word commands.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I work twelve hours a day in a factory, teaching students and they just took away my union benefits. I barely have enough luts for milk and marijuana now.

What the hell?

Daddy

The Free Luts for Rich Boyagers Lobby is willing to donate 100k Luts to have this bill passed.

Also, we propose that if someone is making less than 200 luts per day, over a week then they should incur a negative income where 1000 luts per day is deducted from their balance and this be distributed to the top 10% of Boyagers.

They will trickle down and create new threads.

Cookie

I got my Doodthing given right to keep my luts

don't let's

There are literally thousands (or hundreds) of inactive boyagers, bots, etc. that are just sitting on unused lüts.

snoorkel

Quote from: Vagabond on September 05, 2011, 12:15:09 AM
There are literally thousands (or hundreds) of inactive boyagers, bots, etc. that are just sitting on unused lüts.

We can't take from them, the whole system is built to support them

don't let's

As long as you make sure to get rid of all the evidence then know one get wise to the whole operation.

Go Up