June 29, 2024, 11:16:20 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Am I strange for doin this with my alarm?

Started by Selkie, July 20, 2011, 09:04:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

So I set my alarm for like 40 minuted before I actually have to wake up, and hit snooze like five times.

I just love that feeling of lying in bed, awake in the morning but being extremely tired and just totally relaxed and comfortable. It's nothing like sleep because when you are actually sleeping you can't notice that comfort.

applesauce

I do this sometimes recently, but my roommate used to do this every day last year and it was terrible because sometimes he didn't hit snooze right away, and I woke up every single fucking time it went off and it was terrible.

Cookie

I hate that feeling. I don't use an alarm and just tell my body when to wake up. Sort of like a super power.

LCK

I hate alarms and I hate snooze buttons. I just get up when I need to get up

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Cookie on July 20, 2011, 09:07:33 PM
I hate that feeling. I don't use an alarm and just tell my body when to wake up. Sort of like a super power.
like kramer
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

it's the only way I can get up in time.
Also, this is my cell phone's alarm:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk[/youtube]

giggle;

Mando Pandango

I have one of those old-school alarm clocks with the hammer between two bells.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

?????

I do that. It's because I'm lazy and it takes me forever to hear the alarm anyway.
Die for Dethklok

YPrrrr

I set mine for earlier than I will get out of bed, but I just turn it off, no snooze

silvertone

I do the same thing except I don't hit snooze. Just let it ring for 40 minutes.

Go Up