May 02, 2024, 05:43:52 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

did you actually type that or is it copypasta

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: H/RO on December 30, 2013, 06:53:59 PM
did you actually type that or is it copypasta
if you have to ask that question then you have no idea who i am or what im about

6M69I69B9

i am w@ching umm

deadly women
wives with knives
dates from hell
i [almost] got away wit it
who the (bleep) did i marry?
something about murder in 72hrs/3days
etc.

ID, i love it

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Classic

[spoiler]Poor T-Dawg  :([/spoiler]

TooB

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: The Last MIB on December 30, 2013, 08:19:19 PM
i am w@ching umm

deadly women
wives with knives
dates from hell
i [almost] got away wit it
who the (bleep) did i marry?
something about murder in 72hrs/3days
etc.

ID, i love it

youre the worst person ever
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Gonna try and finish Firefly later today

ME##

January 06, 2014, 01:26:59 PM #263 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:04:10 PM by David
finished the sixth season of the west wing last night.  what an awful, awful way to end the season.  the only interesting thing is cj betraying the trust of the president by leaking something to the press.  and even then, the show didn't do a good job at even making you guess who could have done it [the show hasn't directly said it was her yet]. :|

the nomination process was total shite, 'lol our idealistic liberal latino dream boat wins the nomination thanks to a shitty brokered convention'!!  the number of times i head 'this is democracy in action' whilst showing the democratic candidates' staff trying to strong arm delegates into voting for them with bribes of jobs at agencies or positions inside the back staff of their guy made me want to vomit. 

[spoiler]i miss the first four seasons when it was just liberals wanking themselves over a strong-willed democratic presidency. [/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

strongbad

Watching the sopranos with my gf
We're in the middle of season 2. Christ what a great show

Commander Fuckass

PLEASEHELP1991

Ja'ime Private School Girl
Getting On
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

January 12, 2014, 04:20:42 PM #268 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:25:38 PM by The Last MIB
Quote from: Sif on January 01, 2014, 03:08:02 PM
youre the worst person ever
what's wrong with watching murder mysteries and investigations?  i love observing situations and reasons behind a motive, and listening to police, crime investigators, forensic scientists, psychologists, and etc.. on their perspectives on the victim, the crime scene, a twist in the investigation, cold cases, loved ones surrounding the victims and suspects, and etc..  

i stopped watching sitcoms and drama series because i get into a show and then all of a sudden they end and the cycle continues.  last show i ever watched and completed was entourage.  it's not like ill truly gain anything anyway but be surprised about how a writer and a few actors can be so compelling.  

now, i rather would watch a documentary, the news, and my guilty pleasure, some "reality" shows on TLC and else where.  i also do like some paranormal documentaries on places, too.  but even that's a stretch.  

anyway, today i just watched the episode of some uk documentary series called, "benefits street."  i don't think i like it that much...  i watched its pilot. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Watched newest simpsons ep and they made a bunch of awesome miyazaki references

Go Up