May 03, 2024, 05:33:04 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Quote from: The Last MIB on June 04, 2013, 07:30:43 PM
wwell yeah but most of it is a compilation of stuff i watched within the last few years- maybe like four years

and i only watch tv once in a while now, but i do tend to go for the channels i mentioned to see if those shows are on.  though ill download some seasons from certain shows if they interest me

im not into sitcoms or fictional fictional series for the most part now

do you have a tv log for all the shows you watched? cos i can't remember the shit i watched years ago...

6M69I69B9

Quote from: silvertone on June 05, 2013, 03:32:10 AM

do you have a tv log for all the shows you watched? cos i can't remember the shit i watched years ago...
no

just from my head.  though if you asked me the content of whatever i watched, i'd prob. have bad memory unless something was really good
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

famy

i watched the first three seasons of arrested development the last seven days, they were good but with all the hype it's had i expected better..... ... .

on episode ten of the fourth season and now i feel like i'm just watching it so i can finish it

Nyerp

if hype "ruins" something for you it's your fault

silvertone

famy

June 06, 2013, 11:23:17 PM #140 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:26:53 PM by Not Famy
Quote from: Fuck on June 06, 2013, 03:28:22 PM
if hype "ruins" something for you it's your fault
if everyone proclaims that it's the best show ever yes i guess it's my fault for believing you people

and i never said it ruined it, i still enjoyed it, it just wasnt as amazing as i was led to believe

Nyerp

heres a tip: never trutst any body

Andria

Quote from: Not Famy on June 06, 2013, 12:30:34 PM
i watched the first three seasons of arrested development the last seven days, they were good but with all the hype it's had i expected better..... ... .

on episode ten of the fourth season and now i feel like i'm just watching it so i can finish it

I liked the first three seasons, but the fourth I just am not really into. It's a struggle watching it

famy

Quote from: Andria on June 07, 2013, 08:18:26 AM
I liked the first three seasons, but the fourth I just am not really into. It's a struggle watching it
first three seasons were really good and the fourth one started off awful, but it did get better, and then abruptly ended when it was almost getting as enjoyable lol

Commander Fuckass

Debating if I should watch True Blood
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Been watching: Trailer Park boys
And season 1 of Suburgatory

piano moths

in the last month I've rewatched all futurama, king of the hill and my so called life idk how this is even possible I'm pathetic
kill them w kindness

Commander Fuckass

snoorkel

ive been slowly watching Gordon Ramsay's Best Restaurant. it is his best work more serious than kitchen nightmares

strongbad

just finished watching all of home movies

i am so sad because it was so good and now it is over forever
the last episode was pretty fitting, though

one of my favorite shows most def

Go Up