April 27, 2024, 09:09:11 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, July 07, 2011, 01:48:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Quote from: YPR on July 07, 2011, 05:16:52 PM
Well you have something which stimulates paranoia
lol

Guys, I don't think we need to diagnose him. goowan

He just needs to not take things so seriously, and he'll be fine.

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

YPrrrr

He's obviously madly infatuated with his mother and maddened by his father. The horse cock symbolizes this forbidden relationship upon which society looks down upon... Bestiality and incest both being of a taboo nature. The father and society are comparable as both have contributed to both the formation and raising of Snowy. Their rules prohibit any sort of sexual discourse to develop between mother/horse cock and Snowy. Thus, Snowy feels unaccepted by his surrounding society/father and wishes to be rid of them whilst retaining his fondness for the mother figure/horse dick

wawi

Quote from: YPR on July 07, 2011, 05:25:39 PM
He's obviously madly infatuated with his mother and maddened by his father. The horse cock symbolizes this forbidden relationship upon which society looks down upon... Bestiality and incest both being of a taboo nature. The father and society are comparable as both have contributed to both the formation and raising of Snowy. Their rules prohibit any sort of sexual discourse to develop between mother/horse cock and Snowy. Thus, Snowy feels unaccepted by his surrounding society/father and wishes to be rid of them whilst retaining his fondness for the mother figure/horse dick

Jinkies, you cracked the code!

Hippopo

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

musica.cards

Quote from: Simisear on July 07, 2011, 04:51:56 PM
I was just thinking about how I'm called stupid here, and how I apparently try to force jokes and how unfunny I am. I don't think I'm thinking straight today.

baddood;

Why do I think Snowy's just trolling? befuddlement
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Hippopo

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 07, 2011, 05:30:12 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poyWs95UYCI&feature=related[/youtube]
That waas hawt.

Quote from: YPR on July 07, 2011, 05:25:39 PM
LOL

That was actually quite impressive.  O_0

wawi

Thyme

Quote from: Hippopo on July 07, 2011, 05:32:13 PM
LOL

That was actually quite impressive.  O_0

but he's wrong it's totes because of patriarchy O_0

wawi

Hippopo

Quote from: Thyme on July 07, 2011, 05:33:32 PM
but he's wrong it's totes because of patriarchy O_0
Well, duh.

Patriarchy is always the cause of every problem.

[spoiler]Or at least that's what my feminist class taught me goowan [/spoiler]

Go Up