April 30, 2024, 02:16:50 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Totla

watched parasyte, it was pretty interesting.

dunno what i should watch this season

TooB

Quote from: Totla on April 12, 2015, 08:04:34 PM
watched parasyte, it was pretty interesting.

dunno what i should watch this season
danmachi

Samus Aran

disappearance of yuki nagato-chan, fsn unlimited blade works s2 if you watched the first season, ore monogatari, blue jacket Lupin III series once it finally starts airing...uhhh nisekoi s2 if you watched that first season...

supposedly kekkai sensen is pretty cool, i guess the manga is by the mangaka responsible for trigun. i only have hearsay from a couple people on its quality though.

Nyerp

kekkai sensen is p. cool. first episode was kinda off-putting though since so much was going on, but it looks like it'll be good

Snowy

I started Jojo the other day and I'm on episode 14. It's really really good so far.

Samus Aran

Snowy

Samus Aran

then yes

you're starting at a good time, because the second season of Stardust Crusaders is almost over. i'm glad you're enjoying it tho, everyone should watch/read JoJo

Snowy

Wow, season 1 of Jojo was really really good. Now to wait for the rest of it to download. goowan

Totla

why did i wait so long to start jojo's
i regret my life up to this point

Samus Aran

Nyerp

[spoiler=jojo]really would have been great if avdol had been given a character arc other than being "guy who dies"

he didn't even get to use his stand that much. he's just the token dead black guy[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

yeah, unfortunately he pretty much is. it's one of the reasons i'm not a huge fan of stardust crusaders overall, compared to parts 2 and 4

Nyerp

at least vanilla cool ice's stand is one of the weirdest/coolest yet lol

Commander Fuckass

Started watching Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet on Netflix

Feel free to berate
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up