Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

also i just looked up the ending and goddamn i am glad i didn't waste my time on that show, i stopped watching somewhere during the chunin exams

Totla

watched hyouka. it had some good arcs and was overall okay.

Samus Aran

Hyouka was a show that had so much potential but it got bogged down by some boring arcs. i mean i really enjoyed the characters and the general flow and style of the show and all. but some parts were just so dull. i was disappointed. :/

still a good show though imo

anyway i've resumed Mekakucity Actors in addition to trying to follow a billion shows this season

Totla

yeah. after the first arc that lasted a few episodes i thought the show was going to be made up of a few longer arcs with some single episode stories between but it was mostly one off stories and while some of them were p good i feel like they should have had at least one more longer arc in there. oh well.

next on my list is Tatami Galaxy

klappa

Quote from: y-i on November 08, 2014, 11:22:13 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/07/naruto-manga-sequel-coming-in-2015
http://www.lazygamer.net/24/the-naruto-manga-isnt-completely-finished-just-yet/

lmao
lmao are they srs

Been watching animes on netflix to pass the time before new seasons of shows i like.  watched magi which i enjoyed quite a bit.  simple show about a group of friends adventuring.

i was also watching fate/zero but had to stop because it's clearly intended for 16 yr old pseudo intellectuals. It had long philosophical debates about uninteresting topics relevant to no one (how a king should act?).  the answers it provided to the boring debates had obvious logical problems. how is this show rated so highly on imdb?

Nyerp

Quote from: klappa on November 15, 2014, 04:43:30 AM
i was also watching fate/zero but had to stop because it's clearly intended for 16 yr old pseudo intellectuals. It had long philosophical debates about uninteresting topics relevant to no one (how a king should act?).  the answers it provided to the boring debates had obvious logical problems. how is this show rated so highly on imdb?

you have shit taste

klappa

Quote from: Nyerp on November 15, 2014, 10:05:33 AM
Quote from: klappa on November 15, 2014, 04:43:30 AM

you have shit taste
Delete your lies and apologize.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on November 06, 2014, 12:34:34 PM
pycho pass is so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao killer video games!!! everyone dies!!

what a lazy second season this is turning out to be. the change of directors is really showing.

Nyerp

Totla

i really liked the first season of log horizon and the first few episodes of the second season were good
but the last 3 or so have been pretty shit

also what are some good shows that are airing right now?

Samus Aran

Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works are the best two shows airing imo. Shingeki no Bahamut also seems to be fairly great. So is Shigatsu was Kimi no Uso.

Gugure Kokkuri-san is pretty good too. Also enjoying Shirobako (though it can be a bit dull because it really is about the realities of making an anime) and Parasyte.

Nyerp

so apparently getting an organ transplant from a "clear" person will lower your psycho-pass

what the fuck??????????????????????????

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Nyerp on November 21, 2014, 05:39:38 PM
so apparently getting an organ transplant from a "clear" person will lower your psycho-pass

what the fuck??????????????????????????
getting an organ transplant in general might lead to a better mind state because the mind and body work together????
I started watching the first season so I have really no idea about the context
I love [you]

Nyerp

the system is fucking broken at the core if that's true given that organ transplants are pretty common????????

isn't psycho-pass supposed to be an unchangeable reflection of the person's very "soul"????? how would the system even be in place if you could just change yours with someone else's kidneys or whatever?

Go Up