Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Totla

like a year and a half ago i watched like three episodes then stopped

Samus Aran

so basically a year and a half ago you made a huge mistake

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on June 25, 2014, 05:20:33 PM
there are worse mistakes to make in anime....
Like liking naruto and bleach....

[spoiler]and dbz[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Jojo on June 26, 2014, 11:27:27 AM
there are worse mistakes to make in anime....
Like liking naruto and bleach....

[spoiler]and dbz[/spoiler]

there are worse than that too since those are really only shows that are mediocre and way too long with bad later arcs, not so much shows that are completely awful

Totla

i still have it downloaded so i might try again
i do need a new show to watch
but i also just bought civ 5 so i don't know how much free time i'm going to have

TooB

Bought K-on movie and the kenshin new kyoto arc on bluray.
13 and 12 bucks respectively

PLEASEHELP1991

Purchasing crunchyroll to watch the new sailor moon series
I love [you]

Samus Aran

oh look at felt being all legal with his newly airing anime

Samus Aran

resumed watching Needless and it's actually gotten better but it's still dumb too

Samus Aran

July 05, 2014, 05:00:52 PM #2215 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:41:58 PM by Platinum the Trinity
finally got around to finishing Nisekoi, which has been over for like two months now

it's a fairly good show, but it's exactly the type of story that frustrates me. in essence, it's nothing but a love story that goes nowhere because none of the characters involved can't express their feelings. nothing ever really actually happens and it's just a bunch of constant embarrassment and blushing. it's a bit frustrating to watch.

however, the fact that shaft did it is sort of a saving grace. because it looks great and as always i appreciate the shafty effects (and i think they made the right choice to make the shaftiness much milder this time. it fits the subject matter better).

idk, i'm kind of just hoping there'll be a second season so that this story can actually go somewhere.

7/10

Samus Aran

for the record, it's my least favorite Shaft show i've seen so far, which is a disappointment coming from me as normally i'd bend over backwards and let the entire studio ravage my body (and be Shinbo's wife)

however i have a feeling that the second season of ef might take its place as least favorite Shaft once i get around to seeing it...either that or Mekakucity Actors which i still haven't bothered with yet

PLEASEHELP1991

the first episode of the new sailor moon pretty much starts the same as the other productions of sailor moon
I love [you]

silvertone

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on July 05, 2014, 05:00:52 PM
finally got around to finishing Nisekoi, which has been over for like two months now

it's a fairly good show, but it's exactly the type of story that frustrates me. in essence, it's nothing but a love story that goes nowhere because none of the characters involved can express their feelings. nothing ever really actually happens and it's just a bunch of constant embarrassment and blushing. it's a bit frustrating to watch.

however, the fact that shaft did it is sort of a saving grace. because it looks great and as always i appreciate the shafty effects (and i think they made the right choice to make the shaftiness much milder this time. it fits the subject matter better).

idk, i'm kind of just hoping there'll be a second season so that this story can actually go somewhere.

7/10
do you mean cant

Samus Aran

Go Up