Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

finished second season of Arakawa Under the Bridge

9/10, fantastic, even better than the first season wrench;

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 18, 2014, 08:39:47 PM
finished second season of Arakawa Under the Bridge

9/10, fantastic, even better than the first season wrench;
I want to watch it

??????

TooB

PLEASEHELP1991

Rated Persona 3: The Movie -#1: Spring of Birth- 7/10
I love [you]

TooB

Totla

if i'm going to watch Rebellion should i watch the other two movies first or is it enough to have seen the series

Samus Aran

the other two movies are simply film adaptations of the show with some updated animation and some differences so minor you probably wouldn't even notice them unless you knew about them beforehand

so it's definitely enough to have just seen the series

Totla

Samus Aran

i'm reading Kizumonogatari. i'm about halfway through it now and there have been three instances so far where Koyomi jokes that the things happening are unsuitable for an anime

it's funny because Kizu still hasn't been adapted and who knows when it ever will be

also i finished Ranma 1/2 like a week ago

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

finished Chuunibyou s1, not counting OVAs and specials

it's a fairly good series but it's pretty indicative of Kyoani honestly having no idea what they're doing anymore, just like Kyoukai no Kanata. however, this show is better than KnK. whereas that one is pretty much just mediocre all around, this one is quite enjoyable for the first half or so. it's when the story develops into some attempt at being serious that it sort of lost me. i liked it more when it was just about some silly kids lost in their delusions.

this series is like a 7/10. and kind of a weak one at that. it's good but there is definitely nothing special about it. the first few episodes are really fun and there are a lot of funny and cute moments, and the middle of the series is good too, but then it degrades pretty fast after that.

and, uh, Dekomori is annoying.

Samus Aran

also lol @ Kill La Kill getting licensed by Aniplex USA and having a bad dub

wonder what the set will cost? $200? $300?

a special edition for $500?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up