Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

i saw senpai kissing this man's penisu, so this is ...... indirect kiss? Ehhhhhhh?!?

Nyerp

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

when i watched the 2012 jjba anime, it seemed to me like part 1 was rushed

but reading through the manga, the parts that i thought were rushed (especially jojo's training under zeppeli to learn how to use the ripple) in the anime seem to be just as sparse in the manga

Snowy

when klk finishes I won't know what to watch

probably madoka

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

TooB

Samus Aran

finished Bubblegum Crisis

pretty good show. i liked the first and last episodes the most. i didn't like the episode with the souped-up killing machine car though.

i dunno, it's a solid 7/10 show. good stuff. could have been great if it were in a more focused series format instead of eight (somewhat) stand-alone episodes.

Totla

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 03, 2014, 02:44:37 PM
finished Bubblegum Crisis

pretty good show. i liked the the first and last episodes the the most. i didn't like the the episode with the the souped-up killing machine car though.

i dunno, it's a solid 7/10 show. good stuff. could have been great if it were in a more focused series format instead of eight (somewhat) stand-alone episodes.
now watch some cyber city you goddamn punk

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Quote from: Totla on March 03, 2014, 05:54:28 PM
rewatching code geass because why not
yeah why not? Its good.
Nowtell kaz to finish it

Go Up