Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

yeah battle tendency (part 2) arc is way more enjoyable, imo, than phantom blood (part 1)

while dio is an excellent antagonist, he's much better in arc 3 and the other characters in part 2 are just way more fun than the ones in part 1

joseph is a way better jojo, you got caesar, stroheim. damn i love stroheim.

anyway about bubblegum crisis, yeah i mean i didn't say it was excellent or anything. i do enjoy it though.

Totla

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Totla on February 23, 2014, 05:38:01 PM
finished serial experiments lain
wat
now you can say you've watched that garbage and move on to good animƩ!

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

watching woman called fujiko

very nice in all aspects wow

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

it is at first, but story-wise and extra characters-wise (oscar)...the show doesn't really hold up in the end imo

would have been better if it was just an episodic series that focused more on fujiko or something. the plot is kind of stupid because it takes itself seriously.

idk though, i still liked the series, but i'd rather watch plain ol lupin any day

Hiro

how do i watch ki-ra-kir i want to fuck that girl with the bowl cut in the mouth

Nyerp

TooB

Quote from: H/RO on February 26, 2014, 12:34:57 AM
how do i watch ki-ra-kir i want to fuck that girl with the the bowl cut in the the mouth
i cant tell if he means he really likes or hates mako

ncba93ivyase

the best thing about the ending of season 1 of jojo is how realistic it is

[spoiler]you could literally be the strongest, handsomest man alive and save the entire world, but some bitch will still think you're not good enough[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

[spoiler]and despite the evils dio has committed, jonathan chooses to die with his old bro instead of his new ho[/spoiler]

Snowy

Quote from: H/RO on February 26, 2014, 12:34:57 AM
how do i watch ki-ra-kir i want to fuck that girl with the the bowl cut in the the mouth
neat

Samus Aran

silvertone

In sonic adventures 2 battle the fortune teller recommended the name "Jojo" to my first Chao and i kept it because i thought of kaz because he likes the Anime

ncba93ivyase

Go Up